Tninking of switching to NA need help?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

12secondCRX

I'm really thinking of going the all-motor route and getting rid of my 75-shot of nitrous. I was just wondering if i decide to do this what is the fastest way to get the horsepower back. I have the basics i/h/e!!

raise compression and put in more wild cams, that is the basics :) just get that thing to breath better

you're all motor till you push the button :D 75hp is a good amount to make up.
where to start?
weight reduction,
cams,
springs,retianers,
PnP,
pistons,
rods,
throttle body,
intake manifold,.....list goes on and on

I'd keep the n2o and just keep building,it's always nice to have there w/you want it and you can build for all-motor w/out dropping that

when/if you raise compression raise the octane level if you keep n2o and intend to use it,I'd still keep it..I think the juice is the funest mod to use,
instant gratification[?] is a button away...just my .02

Thanks for the suggestions.(deth101)-I think I'll do that just build and then if i need the nitrous I have it still.

no thing,glad to help :)
I have a b16a2 I'm going to juice soon and my plan is to build my valvetrain first so I can use higher rpm power before any changes to my compression so I dont risk detonation as much.I would love a VCN-2000 for the engine saftey issue but a add on n2o controller is a good option to help prevent probs w/fuel adjustment.feel free to pm me if I can help.

NA does cost more, but I just love it. I have tried and considered turbo but NA is where it is at man, and it does cost more than turboing.

Research, figure out what exactly you want and find out what will get you there but so that it's reliable.

Good luck.

Milan

Milan is it safe on a daily driver? Well 3 miles back and forth to work is all and then to the track.

NA is generally speaking safer and more reliable than FI,it will of course depend on your build level and goals but even fairly heavily modded NA honda's are suitable for daily drivers and like milan said NA is where its at B)

Back