to buy a 1997 corvette or not to buy

To buy or not to buy

• go for it, its your still young..

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • don't do it....drive the audi and be happy save your money

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

surprisingly those little touches do make the difference. sometimes the little touches like a spoiler or having aluminum rims vs plastic hubs change a lot.

Neither come with a spoiler. Both have aluminum rims... Just sayin... lol

then you aren't trying hard enough. until i put the harness in the car, i was always sore after autocross. i even had that device that holds your seatbelt tight... didnt work well enough.

i cannot stress enough how important seats and a harness are to even just an amateur autocrosser. i LOVE my seats for daily driving. for autocross, being held in the seat tightly allows you to only have to utilize your arms and legs for control allowing for faster, smoother times. it also does well to improve your focus. with your body flailing about, you have to fight the forces AND the course / speed of the car.

Ha well we can't all be as good of a driver as you :p

I've only been to 6 autocrosses now, two of them were wet. One of them I made almost 10 runs, that one I got sore at. The other ones I went to I only got 3-4 runs at the most, I can't afford to run in both the morning and afternoon classes.

This coming season I definitely want to go to as many autocrosses as I can, that's for sure. I basically missed the entire last season.

Nothing I was just kidding. I appreciate the help, I just wish all you autocrossers weren't so damned far away, I'd come to all the events. I've met a few nice people at the events I've been too. Once I go to more hopefully I'll meet some guys that are semi local to me.

Back