to buy or not to buy...that is the question

buy or not?

• yeah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no!! stay away..stay far away

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
im looking at getting me a good, reliable 4cylinder, fwd car for winter/daily driving duties pretty soon. anywho, i found a 2000 Ford Focus SE 4-door sedan thats fairly clean. its got a 2L SPI engine that runs really well, power everything (minus a sunroof and power seats), clean interior and decent exterior with a few little dings and scratches but nothing too bad and it has a spoiler as well. ive already got approved for the loan for what the dealer wants for it ($8000 which is WAY more than its worth). ive priced matched on edmunds.com, nada.com and on kbb.com and they say anywhere from $4500-6200 for it retail. i can probably talk em down if i take in the quotes with me but the only real problem is that its at one of those "buy here pay here" deals and the interest they charge is high as hell. this is about the only way i can get a car with my shitty ass credit with all the options i want, a car with a warranty, and have a semi-new car. i can afford the payments and my insurance isnt gonna go up much (i'll have 2 vehicles on my policy). so should i get it or not?

You didn't tell me they wanted 1800 more than it's worth. Fuck that Brian. You'll at least get assfucked with lube at a dealer over one of those buy here pay here's.

the first 2 years they made the focus, they consistently recieved some of the poorest long-term reliability ratings. stay away, especially at that price.

Back