to buy or not to buy

Should I keep my Integra or save up and buy a "newer" car?

• get rid of the Inte

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
i am kinda thinking about getting rid of my Integra in a few months and buy something "newer". reason why i am thinking about this is because my Integra has SOO much stuff that needs fixing, that i do not know if it will be worth it in the long run to fix-up. now dont get me wrong, i love my car its the fact i have to fix things FIRST before i "hook it up".

examples: need new windshield, new hood, suspension is shot and the axles are clicking. :(

i have to fix that stuff before i can do any "real" modifying. i figured if i save about $600/mth, i can get something ALOT better OR use the money i save up and fix the car. quite a dilema and i dont know what to do. offer advice and/or vote all. thanks!!

:helpsmilie:

Originally posted by sisteve@Oct 14 2004, 07:43 PM
is this the one that you sold and then took back?
[post=402727]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid: <_<

Why can't you keep it as a beater car and buy a newer one? :shrug2:

let me tell you this. I have a 95 GS intergra Green with a shot to shit motor, tranny still good with 150k on the car. New compressor needed but body is good. Also comes with leather, rims, HKS exhaust, and some other shit.

how does 1500 sound??

Replacing the shit thats f-ed on it now its as hard as trying to fix or upgrade with a newer car... Id take a gen2 integra over anything anyday... especially if I were broke.. Iam a little partial yes... but my car has been a damn good car...

fix it...

start with the axles, then windshield, then get nice suspension.... as long as the hood shuts and stays shut why replace it right away?

Back