To everyone on Honda Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

One Stop Customs

Well, I get home from school and I recieve an i.m. its an exgf of mine telling me her dad passed away this morning. She said that she was by his bed when he stopped breathing and passed away. Its midnight and this has got me all messed up since I don't deal good with deaths.

I know a lot of you, including me, love speeding... People, please, I don't know you guys, but that doesn't mean I won't care about your wellbeing. People like Jeff, Jonathon, and i.e. Misty have shown me a nice online friendship... So, just remember, life is damn short. What is most important in life isn't about how many friends you have, how many toys you have, or moving out, the important part of life is life itself. Your family will always be there for you, then some friends... so as a friend I ask all of you, please becareful when driving, think smart, remember there are people i.e. your family, whom will miss you dearly if you aren't here tomorrow...

Sorry for this, needed to debrief guys/gals... :(

Nacho

thanks guys, now I have to logg off and order a dozen or more airplane tickets for them... they are going to burry her dad in mexico instead of l.a. Nice seeing you guys today :)

sorry to hear about that man. my g-pa passed away from alheimers( can't spell) and it was devastating. especially since i never saw. He lived in mexico.
Good luck and try to comfort your ex as much as possible.she'll need it.

to HONDASWAP you guys have also been there when i needed advice on cars and it's cool to talk to you guys. In a way i do think of you all like friends. keep rocking guys!
--- Taco (Abel) :rockon: :gathering:

just be thankful for the time you have, it could end tommarrow. i have a friend that lost his best friend to a drunk driver last year. he was only 19. live every day like its your last and have the time of your life, then if you wake up, be thankful and do it again.

Damn Nacho stuff like that makes you think alot I know what you are saying.
Be safe bro if you need anything you have my number.

Back