to kill or not to kill ...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I can second the feeling of a movie. I plan on playing threw on regular again just for the story haha.

he said the same thing.... that he could play though it 4 or 5 more times

I did the airport mission last night, and fired on the civilians, because the character you are playing would have had to do it. Not that it matters in the end, though.

I am only a few missions in, but Infinity Ward really outdid themselves this time. Already there have been a few moments that have topped 99% of the stuff in MW1.

rented it and killed all the bastards! ha ha! Game of the year IMO.

Oh there is a reason for shooting the place up but I'm not gonna spoil it for you girls.

If you like shooters at all, even a little bit, this game is completely worth playing just for the story mode, it's like riding a rollercoaster for 5-6 hrs, it's short but there wasn't a single point where I was disinterested or didn't care about what they were having me do.

Although I would highly recommend playing the first modern warfare, because the story of that game really frames this one and puts it into perspective. Had I played MW2 without the background of MW1 I'd have been pretty fuckin lost most of the time, and the plot would not have been nearly as engaging.

If you like shooters at all, even a little bit, this game is completely worth playing just for the story mode, it's like riding a rollercoaster for 5-6 hrs, it's short but there wasn't a single point where I was disinterested or didn't care about what they were having me do.

Although I would highly recommend playing the first modern warfare, because the story of that game really frames this one and puts it into perspective. Had I played MW2 without the background of MW1 I'd have been pretty fuckin lost most of the time, and the plot would not have been nearly as engaging.

Spot on! And that one part where you go into that place and that person is in there blew my socks off.

Back