To Sell Or Not To Sell?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicb18

Mods, thanks for moving to an appropriate place for me, i didnt know.

ok, a friend called me the other day, asked me if he could buy my car, i didnt know what to say... i said well maybe 8000.

95 civic dx red 100,000 miles on body, NO rust, normal wear and tear for dents(nothing major) seeing as how i bought it used from cali.
i just built motor for turbo(not on yet), did all work myself, 500 total miles on motor
94 b18b1
eagle h beams
srp 9.2:1 pistons
rage blockgaurd
clutchmasters stage 2 clutch
new waterpump
new timing belt
completely resealed

apex'i ws damper
18" RH C2 evo/toyo rubber
buddy club body kit
universal muffler
arospeed short shifter
full 5% tint
autometer 5" tach
complete stereo(2 JL 10w0, alpine t-407 amp, and alpine 7864 cd player)
alarm
and a couple other minor interior things
If i think of anything else i will post it!

one question is...should i keep the car and put the turbo on like originally planned because i have the t3/t4, tial 35mm, and greddy type s sitting at my house, or should i sell it for 8500 or 8000, somewhere in there?

any suggestions welcome

for a few pics car pics

it depends how attatched you are to your car, if you feel like it's YOUR car, and its personal, don't let money blind your judgement. If you just feel like it's any other car, yea, sell it, and 8500 is a good price. For that you could have a good start on a GSR turbo hatch.

tough choice... it depends if you want to stay with tuning honda mtors. if you do i'd say keep your car and play away. if you want to try out another camp(like drifting nissans, or making vw's do wheelies) then i say sell it.

personally when my turbo coupe is ready to roll, i'm gonna drive that thing everyday. i aint gonna sell it, no way!

If you get to keep the turbo and other stuff not on the car yet then i say do it and put your idea in a hatch...my 2 cents...

Back