1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To Sell Or Not To Sell?

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by civicb18, Apr 10, 2003.

1. civicb18

civicb18 Member

Mods, thanks for moving to an appropriate place for me, i didnt know.

ok, a friend called me the other day, asked me if he could buy my car, i didnt know what to say... i said well maybe 8000.

95 civic dx red 100,000 miles on body, NO rust, normal wear and tear for dents(nothing major) seeing as how i bought it used from cali.
    i just built motor for turbo(not on yet), did all work myself, 500 total miles on motor
    94 b18b1
    eagle h beams
    srp 9.2:1 pistons
    rage blockgaurd
    clutchmasters stage 2 clutch
    new waterpump
    new timing belt
    completely resealed

apex'i ws damper
    18" RH C2 evo/toyo rubber
    buddy club body kit
    universal muffler
    arospeed short shifter
    full 5% tint
    autometer 5" tach
    complete stereo(2 JL 10w0, alpine t-407 amp, and alpine 7864 cd player)
    and a couple other minor interior things
    If i think of anything else i will post it!

one question is...should i keep the car and put the turbo on like originally planned because i have the t3/t4, tial 35mm, and greddy type s sitting at my house, or should i sell it for 8500 or 8000, somewhere in there?

any suggestions welcome

for a few pics car pics
  2. liquid00meth

liquid00meth Senior Member

Laconia, NH
    it depends how attatched you are to your car, if you feel like it's YOUR car, and its personal, don't let money blind your judgement. If you just feel like it's any other car, yea, sell it, and 8500 is a good price. For that you could have a good start on a GSR turbo hatch.
  3. saturn_boy96

saturn_boy96 88 C1V1C 53D4N DR1V3R

Sheridan, WY
    tough choice... it depends if you want to stay with tuning honda mtors. if you do i'd say keep your car and play away. if you want to try out another camp(like drifting nissans, or making vw's do wheelies) then i say sell it.

personally when my turbo coupe is ready to roll, i'm gonna drive that thing everyday. i aint gonna sell it, no way!
  4. civ90hb

civ90hb Senior Member

Waterloo, IL
    If you get to keep the turbo and other stuff not on the car yet then i say do it and put your idea in a hatch...my 2 cents...
Draft saved Draft deleted