To smoke or not to smoke

Smoke it

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Ok, I'm really bored today. The only things I'm going to do is try to find the little electrical gremlin haunting the Audi (when I depress the brake the front driver's side corner light illuminates) and retorque the control arms and shock.

So I was going through some of my shit and found a couple bowls. They were nice and resinated, instead of throwing them out. I decided to boil em and "deresinate" them, clean em and be able to keep em. Since it isn't illegal to have a glass smoking device.

Most smokers will tell you, they never want to have to give up their pieces, I know people who have quit and still keep their cleaned "parapenalia" for years and years. My stepmother still has some nice pieces she got in Jamaica when she was a kid. She can't smoke anymore because she's a school teacher and hasn't smoked weed in over a decade, she gets drug tested regularly.

So the point is...I have a few bowls worth of resin. I don't have another drug test until february and I CAN smoke it if I decide to since my system will be clean.

Should I smoke it?

I know a few people might say yes and a few no. Ultimately I'll make my decision, obviously. But we can make this an interesting topic.

nah man, I mean I probably would.. but with your luck now.. It could bite you in the ass, and resin taste like shit !

Resin sucks, but if I buy it I'll buy more then I need regardless of the situation.

But yea my luck sucks, gives me another reason not to smoke it.

i would. why not? then again ive never been drug tested for anything.

...because why the hell do you NEED to smoke it? If you don't need to smoke it, then don't.

Its not addicting according to Blanco.

I don't NEED to. I haven't smoked in a while now. I could just as easily go down the toilet.

Of course I can. Honestly, I just wanna get high because it's relaxing, if nto relaxing I'm doing something enjoyable but don't want the consequences, which is why I'm contemplating.

well, what happens if you get caught?

why not just get a 5th or a box of cold and flu pills
lol

Psychological addiction. If there's not, toss it away. I've smoked before, I can turn it down anytime. Can you?

god, you just talk to hear yourself talk don't you?

Quoted post[/post]]
well, what happens if you get caught?

why not just get a 5th or a box of cold and flu pills
lol

Psychological addiction. If there's not, toss it away. I've smoked before, I can turn it down anytime. Can you?

god, you just talk to hear yourself talk don't you?

If he's not addicted than he doesn't HAVE TO smoke it, right?

How the fuck in his position, would he ever been able to justify smoking it?

hmmm, no test for a month and a half...
i see no harm in it, and that would be justification, plus he enjoys it...

enjoying something doesn't mean you're addicted...

Quoted post[/post]]

hmmm, no test for a month and a half...
i see no harm in it, and that would be justification, plus he enjoys it...

enjoying something doesn't mean you're addicted...
Not being able to say no and constantly doing something, can constitute addiction. Don't bring this issue back up because from the previous thread yourself nor Blanco understood psychological addictions by definition in DSM IV.

And THC can stay in the system for a month, sometimes more. Whats to say that there's not a possibility that it stays in his system for 45 days rather than the typical "month" predicition?

Hmmm. Do you think you'll get somewhere in life by taking such stupid risks?

If it were that I was being tested in the next few weeks I would have just gotten rid of it. I think I'm going to anyway, I could always just go to the liqour store if I want to get fucked up.

Not being able to say no and constantly doing something, can constitute addiction. Don't bring this issue back up because from the previous thread yourself nor Blanco understood psychological addictions by definition in DSM IV.

this is not true, understanding = yes, argueing that its not factual = also true

And THC can stay in the system for a month, sometimes more. Whats to say that there's not a possibility that it stays in his system for 45 days rather than the typical "month" predicition?
he's evaded tests numerous times so i don't see how his body would change in such a drastic way in such a short time...

Hm
mm. Do you think you'll get somewhere in life by taking such stupid risks?
isn't life all about risks? everytime you start your car there's a risk it will blow up and flip over then catch on fire right before getting slammed by a tractor trailer carrying cow shit and diesel fuel

I have a slight knowledge in how to detox, at least enough to get rid of it in 45 days but like you said there's always something that can come up.

If I get in trouble on New Years or any day for that matter, then I'm pretty much fucked. Because my probation officer may be leinient on some things, but she does do her job, any inkling that she thinks I'm smoking or "breaking the law" with a CDS she'll test me.

Quoted post[/post]]
isn't life all about risks? everytime you start your car there's a risk it will blow up and flip over then catch on fire right before getting slammed by a tractor trailer carrying cow shit and diesel fuel

Did you, Battlepope, and Blanco all take the same class on semantics?

I said "stupid" risks. I didn't deny the fact that as peoples we HAVE to take risks on a daily and hourly basis, I quanitified this fact by questioning whether or not you guys think you'll get somewhere by taking "stupid risks."

Turn on your car - sure its a risk, but its a very minimal risk.
Smoking pot and then taking a drug test in the near future - a far more likely risk.
Playing russian roulette...

Back