To smoke or not to smoke

Smoke it

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rub one out.

you get the relaxed feeling with no legal side effects.

flush it. get your act together.

It's stupid shit. The bowls and all. It's just nicknackey things.

I would like to keep around my 5.25 drive for prosperity too - but it's just junk.

Flush it now....the more you think about it...the more your going to want it.

Just go get a 6 pack and call it a day.....

here's a little secret....I did it once or twice when I was in HS...got me nowhere...haven't touched it since..don't want to touch it...and I'm under FAA FAR part 145 now...and I like my big paychecks.

The most I'll do is drink...it's still legal....except when you drive...I did that fuck up to...learned my lesson..and I'm on the straight and level now...couldn't be happier. Still the back kills me...so I try taking huge doses of Advil...and a beer...and that's the craziest I'll ever get. And most of my freinds will say....if I got any crazier than that...then don't stand in front of me.....expecially when I have a power tool or a long prybar.

Not worth it...don't do it...the world will be better for you if you just gave it up and cleaned up.

Plus...when you went to slap....did you look at the rest of the losers and think...damn...am I this low on the chain of life??? Now ask your self...do you want to still be with them?...or be better than them?

Close enough. A step in the right direction I believe.

I haven't read any posts in this thread other than your original, and I'm not going to.

I'd go with 'not smoke'. Sure, it'll be out of your system in a few days and blah blah blah...

But better safe than sorry. No offense here, but with your luck, I wouldn't risk it.

Pot is overrated anyways.

Quoted post[/post]]
You people are fucking funny. Viva la stereotype! :)

And to clear up some confusion here. When starting with a clean system, smoking pot once will generally be gone within seven days. The 30-45 day detox is for daily smokers. The more you smoke the longer it takes and vice versa.
Negative.

THC has been known to stay in peoples system generally for 30 days and thats why everyone always talks about the magic 30 days. The more or less fat tissue a person has and the regularity which they smoke is also going to effect how fast the system is cleared. Even if a person is extremely lean, the THC can possibly stay in their system for a prolonged period of time.

There's a possibility it will give him a positive test. Why in the fuck should he take that risk and chance that he gets a positive test, given his circumstances. So he can jeopardise his parol and slap program, sending his ass back to jail, so he can "relax" for a day.

Do you listen to what you say? Its just asking for unneeded trouble.

K, so i don't know your history, or your "luck" but i voted no smoke 'cause it's resin.

Under normal circumstances, i.e. fresh hemp, I'd say TOKE UP

Never did I say "30 days for daily smokers", so get off your pedastol before you finish falsely climbing up it.

It depends on the person and how much they smoke as to how long it will be in there system. As I said any person could take one hit and have an extremely slow detox system and have it stay in their body for 45days - there's that possibility which would equate what he would be doing to a stupid risk.

Any study on marijuana that you post another can be posted that refutes those claims. This is why the drug is still illegal - comprehendeee?

Also I simply pointed out that you're going no where in your life if you take on the mindset that you did. "Oh it clears out in 30 days" less if he doesn't smoke all the time. Are you a doctor? Do you know his body? Do you know the repercussions if for some reason it does not leave his body? He's walking a fine line.

smoke it just don't share it with your neighbor's kids

man i am slow i should've read the second page first then posted, i get bored quick

<span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#FF0000">meh go bun ganja</span></span>

Go for it...Fuck it .....Enjoy it while you can.... :p

Quoted post[/post]]
here's a little secret....I did it once or twice when I was in HS...got me nowhere...haven't touched it since..don't want to touch it...and I'm under FAA FAR part 145 now...and I like my big paychecks.
eh, to each his own. I've been smoking since highschool. I smoke practically every day now. Infact, I'd rather smoke than drink. I'm a Software Engineer III with a BS in Computer Science and I like my big paychecks and my green bud. I'll have my cake and eat it too. :)
:silly:

Back