To the HondaSwap crew!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celia

Everyone, please have a safe and happy holidays...... If you are driving, please drive carefully, and enjoy the Holidays... Merry Christmas NE......
:huh: Celia :huh:

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah and Good Kwanza to all! Celia's right... be safe on the roads! Last Saturday I passed three bad accidents on the highways. It doesn't take much to get into bad trouble. Wear your seatbelts and stay alert!

Merry Christmas. Hopefully everyone has a good one.
No drinking for me tonight. I threw out my back this afternoon and can barely walk. I can't drink with the medication I took. :(

Originally posted by Jeef@Dec 24 2003, 03:39 PM
No drinking for me tonight. I threw out my back this afternoon and can barely walk. I can't drink with the medication I took. :(

no no no, you drink with the medication, that makes it more interesting lol jk

Originally posted by mwvnos+Dec 24 2003, 03:41 PM-->
@Dec 24 2003, 03:39 PM

no no no, you drink with the medication, that makes it more interesting lol jk

:werd:

all medication means is that you wont need as many drinks :D

I can barely walk right now as it is. I need my back to get better so I can work on Friday.

Since it's actually Christmas now, Merry Christmas everyone! Along with all the other denominations...

:)

Merry Belated Xmas

So how did everyone make out? Apparantly i was good this year :D

-Chris

Originally posted by BlackFrog@Dec 26 2003, 11:16 PM
Merry Belated Xmas

So how did everyone make out? Apparantly i was good this year :D

-Chris

So what'd you get? And did your dad like his telescope? Which one did you get him?

Back