To Vegas!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It's so gorgeous here I hate massachusetts so much. Only thing is this place stinks like sewage. Noticed that last time I was here lol. Back to the hotel for a nightcap and then installing a file server tomorrow!

So I leave Thursday late night. Tomorrow afternoon / night and Thursday early afternoon are good if I can get a ride to the airport in the evening lol since I leave then. Back to bawstun.

I miss my girls though. First time I've been away from home alone without Kristen and ayla. Feels a bit strange.

Roller derby is awesome and gets me wet. Fo sho! I love a chick that can toss me around as hard as I can toss her around. Plus short shorts and skates are sexy!

Awesome dude. Enjoy. And ya, if you think that's nicer than MA, just come west 4 hours to Ventura county. You will make a permanent move like I did. Fo real

fuck yeah!

depends on how much IT business i could take over :lol:

right now im at a point where my recurring revenue pays my base salary and everything above is commission but i would need to rustle up some clientele.

Probably not that hard. I know there is a lot of tech and mfg. in the area. And we are only an hour from L.A.

when we get enough west coasters we need a BBQ meet

:concur:

Glad to hear your trip has been going well thus far. I was in Salt Lake all of last week, that place sucks ass.

Salt Lake sucking had to do more with our hotels location and the fact no one was allowed rental cars. We were like 8 blocks from the temple.

well then, it doesn't sound like the city sucked, just your trip and travel arrangements.

it would have been a $5 cab ride to the center of the city. bars, clubs, strip joints. it's all down there. easy to find. horney chicks. 3 huge colleges in the area. that place is totally what you make of it.

Wow. Sounds awesome. Did you go to school there...omg are you mormon? Did you go to Oral Roberts?

Back