TODA Engine Kit!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Frankie P.

TODA KIT!!!

I read this a while back, but found it again. I need to get a type-S in the SI. I can't believe it got 30WHP gains, with just cams and valvesprings and ECU of course. 50 WHP all together. Those gains are just incredible. Would this work with K20A or just the K20A2?

I also read about the toda upgrade. With the Exhaust, Header, Intake, Cams, Ecu flashing etc, they got around 50-60 whp on a type s. The article stated that a jspec K20a would not see as much gain due to the fact Jdm is beefed up from the get go, but it would add some power. I'm guessin 30-40, but still worth it because you can never have to much power or go to fast.

It's possible to have TOO much power. I mean, let's say he drops an K20A into his Si, then gets the Toda kit, you're putting roughly say 240WHP (roughly, I'm not a mathemagician here). Putting all that power to the wheels is gonna be tough, especially getting traction.

It wouldn't be tough getting it to the wheel, it be difficult to get traction. All I would have to do though is feather the clutch.

Back