Toda Spec C camshafts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bseriesdelsol

I got a set of Toda Spec C cams up for grabs, They have literally 120 miles on them. I've decided boost my b18c and have no need for these cams anymore. Keep in mind toda recomends 11.6 or higher compression for these cams to make power. They are in mint shape and in the original boxes. Ill let them go cheap 800$ obo. Email me if you have any questions or for pictures at lsvtecsol@hotmail.com

Thanks

:thumbsup:
i work with this guy
and ive seen the cams first hand, they are pretty much brand new
sweet price on some sick cams if you have the right build for them

fucking A...I wish I had the cash for those...those would be sick on my next B16 build...12.5:1 FTW!!!

bump for some nice fucking cams

shit do thay make ANY POWER at 11.3.1? I would love to upgrade from my skunk2's to these cams. But if it's not going to me any good then i dont need them. Is there a headgasket i can buy from toda or someone to raise the comp just alittle more? Damn i would give my lef.......wait.... my right nut to get my hands on these.

the .06 is the same size as oem. I dont think they make a HG that will lower the comp. oh well good luck with the sale

Quoted post[/post]]
I got a set of Toda Spec C cams up for grabs, They have literally 120 miles on them. I've decided boost my b18c and have no need for these cams anymore. Keep in mind toda recomends 11.6 or higher compression for these cams to make power. They are in mint shape and in the original boxes. Ill let them go cheap 800$ obo. Email me if you have any questions or for pictures at lsvtecsol@hotmail.com

Thanks
bump

Quoted post[/post]]

Thanks

Bump Bump,

I also have a jdm type r intake manifold, type r tb, Skunk2 manifold for b18c, p28 with jun chip with type r specs if any one is interested

i'm interested in the Type R throttle body...does it have the TPS ?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
i'm interested in the Type R throttle body...does it have the TPS ?

yes it does
PM'd

The tps is still on it, Im looking to get 100 bucks for it. I can send you some pics tommorrow if you want
sure...post pics here or e-mail them to me at BSeriesILLEST1@adelphia.net

Thanks

Quoted post[/post]]

Thanks

bump

Back