today is such a great day!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

Well this week ive been busy with papers, homework, and researching.

Its only 1pm and i know today is going to be an awesome day. I started off the day by waking up at 11, felt great, not groggy like i have been lately. I went to the gym to play some basketball, my shots were on!!! I made 28 of 30 free throws and nearly 1/2 of my threes (im a parimeter shooter), couple of other kids showed up, me and my friend played 2 on 2 and beat them horrible, 22 to 9.

i found out that i have 50 more dollars in my bank account than i thought, plus my grandparents sent me 25 bucks for easter (yeah, they send money with every card lol).

but most of all, i just got an email from my dad...... tellin me which yankee games and redsux games i get to choose from this summer. Im sooooo psyched!! on the 29th of this month im going to NYC to watch the yankees play the blue jays. Then i get my choice of seeing the Red Sox vs the Phillies or texas. and i got two games to choose from from yankee games... braves, white sox, angels and redsox (redsox in sept, so it could be important). 4 tickets each game.

Last year i brought 7 of my friends to fenway for the 2nd to last redsox/yankee game of the year, when yankees beat them to get first place (tied overall, but better vs record), my brother had 8 tickets for the game the night before, he sold all 8 of them and got 900 bucks. im thinking i could sell my 4 and get about 500 bucks, ive been to TONS of yankees/redsox games and honestly.... if its at fenway i hate it, i hate the fucking people... oh well.

all n all, so far.... today is a great day!!!! now its time to go to my friends house, relax, smoke some weed, play some Tiger Woods 05 and watch tv....

*plays Ice Cubes "today was a good day"*

hows everyone elses friday goin?

I got up an hour or so ago...I'm not going to class today, too nice outside. 75 degree weather in MN FTW!

the 20yard trash container came this morning about 10:00am, I'm cutting down a tree right now...got another tree to take down, and then the mess to clean up. Got to put the roof from the garage I stripped last year into the container, and clean out the rest of the junk from the basement. I bought a 12 ton shop press yesterday, so I can do some wheel bearings on the subaru, an oil change, and swap some Silverstar bulbs in the headlights. I went to Mohigan Sun last night and won $225 on a nickle slot machine. :) But lost a bank on 3 card poker.

If anyone wants to come give a hand today at my house, there's plenty of beer, and I can get the wife to make up something JDM for dinner. :wink:

Woke up groggy as hell. Slumped around the house in an attempt to get dressed. Getting a cough, So I medicated for that. Dragged into work around 20 minutes late.

Spoke to various people about bail, none of which had money save one. But the money was at his house with his girlfriend and their car was impounded. Of course they have no phone so I drove out to white trashville to hit her up for money. She wouldnt answer the door and all the windows were covered in blankets/plastic/card board/etc. The door had 8" diameter hole in it that was patched with a balled up towel. Shotgun maybe? Who knows. Anyway, I scribbled a note on the back of a business card and stuck behind the door knob. (it was hanging loose, looked like a good noticable spot for it.

Picked up some lasagna on the way back from work and the dude's girl friend calls. Not enough money but the guy usually does pretty good on payments so I let him out anyway.

Now I'm sitting here, slight heart burn from that greasy lasagna. Semi-happy-bored.

My day gets a C- so far.

only reason its "minus" is the cough. that pushes it over the edge.

Glad someone is having a good day though!

Was okay till a few minutes ago.

Roll up to KFC.

"Oh, Buffalo Snacker. That looks good."

As the sauce proceeds to erode the inside of my mouth.

Woke up late with a slight hang over and rushed to work(just made it in time). I got yelled at by my boss for no reason, or atleast for some reason that i couldnt understand....damn spanglish. Went off to bristol to do some easy work at this new resturant on rte 6. Got outa work at noon, then headed to some body shops for quotes. $500 was the best quote I gote from a reputable guy in my town and scheduled to drop the hatch off on tuesday. Now i am home drinking beer and eating :)

So i would rate my day a 7.5

Woke up not in my room, in my boxers. Didn't remember how I got there. I don't even drink, but it was a heavy sleep.

I have work soon, and I still have a job, so I'm happy.

Tonight is red robin night, and my pay check was larger than Ithought.

thanks cal. Well i went and cashed my check today, went down to the hardware store, picked up some bolts, nuts and locking washers. My rear bumper has been hanging off (by about an inch gap) where it wraps around the side and is connected on the drivers side. Put an end to that.

went to quizno's, found a coupon outside for a free salad. Regular mequite chicken w/ bacon, side ceasar salad, small rootbeer, 6.89.

id rate my day an A-, why a minus? because i dont want to jinx myself haha. now all i need to do is stumble into some parts or money...

i woke up at 10:30-ish messed around the computer for a bit then decided to go get some stuff done.

went to the Autozone and got 3" lowering blocks for the rear of my truck so it'll sit lower :) im gonna do some more work hopefully on the truck this weekend and i need these to sit lower. cant wait to put em on. then i can put the airbags on. i got props from some old guy about how good my trucks lowered. i told em its gonna go lower and he said you can never be too low...LOL. that put a big grin on my face :mrgreen:

i then drove to the bank to get some more money then drove up to a local car stereo/tool shop to buy some colored wiring to wire up my switch box tonite for my air ride.

after that i went to Radio Shack and bought a soldering iron, tips and flux core solder for my wiring for my switch box i gotta do. this soldering job is gonna be easy as shit to do...lol

left there and drove to Lowe's for some self tapping screws so i can mount my switchbox.

and now here i am typing this stuff. i gotta go to the shop in a few minutes so i can get some work done. i dont feel like it cause all the driving around made me kinda tired...LOL.

thats it for me :)

woke up around 7:15, took a nice 30 min shower, got dressed, grabed a nice ham and egg and potato borrito at the this cool hole in the wall shop, got to work at 8:09, and been workin my bum off trying to finsh up some projects (architect, if you didn't know) well its 1:10 and i'm glad, because its lunch time :)
but overall, today is a good day, i have to agree, i'm going to Bj's Brewery and getting me a pitcher and something to eat and just hangout and chill with my girl :laugh:

i left work lastnight a little after 11pm, went home, had a drink and went to bed, tossed and turned for an hour+
woke up about 9:50am, got to work around 10:30 and i'll be here till 10 or 11 tonight...
and then again tmw, and the next day...

got some pizza for lunch, that was the hi-light of my day...

I was recently promoted to management in hospitality. My life is over, 8-6 Monday through Saturday until the end of time.

Back