today on, IT'S NOT A CLOWN CAR!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What they are stating is that the babies are breathing with the help of pure oxygen. They are respirating on their own, but their lungs aren't fully functioning yet, and not pulling the required oxygen out of the air to maintain their own lives. The air we breathe is only 20% oxygen, and the kids are being treated with 100% oxygen.. Without it, they could suffer brain damage or die.

So the statement "They are breathing normally, with the help of oxygen" is rediculous. They are not capable of breathing "normally" which is why they need the oxygen supplemented.

thank goodness for that darn oxygen helping babies to breath!

That is not fucking news, that's stating the obivious. Everyone breaths normaly with the help of oxygen. Just like no one breaths at all with out the help of oxygen.

im pretty sure they mean they are breathing without mechanical assistance (no ventalator tubes and pumps), while inside a tent in an oxygen rich environment (ie: they are pumping extra oxygen into the tent), or wearing masks or those little nose tubes pumping extra oxygen into the air they breath

either way this means the babies have reduced breathing ability and or reduced lung function and efficiency, requiring the assistance of added oxygen... and would not be considered "breathing normally" for anyone else :rolleyes:
this is like saying they are walking normally with the help of crutches/a cane

phyregod beat me to the post :(

Last edited:
What they are stating is that the babies are breathing with the help of pure oxygen. They are respirating on their own, but their lungs aren't fully functioning yet, and not pulling the required oxygen out of the air to maintain their own lives. The air we breathe is only 20% oxygen, and the kids are being treated with 100% oxygen.. Without it, they could suffer brain damage or die.

So the statement "They are breathing normally, with the help of oxygen" is rediculous. They are not capable of breathing "normally" which is why they need the oxygen supplemented.

yeah... what he said.... i type too slow :(

They will probably get their own show on TLC, like that Jon & Kate Plus 8, they show pays for all of that stuff, must be nice, minus the whole 8 kids thing.

The help would be nice for them, both financially and physically, since they would be able to have more people around to assist with doing the things that need to be done. What would get old for me if I was in that situation is the constant lack of privacy.

The constant critiquing of how I was raising my children would drive me to drink as well.

They will probably get their own show on TLC, like that Jon & Kate Plus 8, they show pays for all of that stuff, must be nice, minus the whole 8 kids thing.

the only reason shows like that exist, and are able to do any of the shit they do, is because there are a lot of idiots stuck to their TVs watching them

"oh my god, i need to go home and watch 'biggest loser'."
-- "the fact that you are scheduling your life around watching a TV show about fat people losing weight makes YOU the biggest loser."

I hate John & Cate +8. I have kids, I don't have to watch a show that has parents running around after screaming kids mixed with one on one interviews with them complaining about it. I get that first hand.

I hate John & Cate +8. I have kids, I don't have to watch a show that has parents running around after screaming kids mixed with one on one interviews with them complaining about it. I get that first hand.
i watch that show when it's on, you know why? watch that bitch berade her husband. i bet he prays for the day he can bang his trainer and leave the country. i feel for the guy.

how to be a religous nutjob 101: crap out 34154398057 kids

edit: i firmly believe that they aren't releasing any more information because there is some weird shit going on. no name, no age, nothing. this bitch got knocked up by her step dad or something.

i can't wait for her to go on oprah. if this chick is black, i'll be surprised. because if she was, oprah would pimp slap her and be like, "what the fuck is wrong with you"?

Last edited:
great 8 more kids i have to support.....

Don't worry, CA will give them cancer.

I'm starting to wonder if that's true btw. So far, only two people in my family has got cancer; my grandfather(now deceased) and my aunt. Both live in Visalia, CA. :eek: Everybody else in my family died from either war/unnatural death, or just old age.

Back