Today...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have my written test for my license, tomorrow i have my ddriving test. Im kinda nervous even though i've heard its easy.

Wish me luck...

Don't stop short with the instructor unless shes hot. Also dont hit anything, run any animals over, forget your seat belt, make sure you put it in neutral and rev it, this is to get the engine warm before driving off. They like to see that. If the instructor is hot, make sure you put it in neutral rev the car to about 4000rpm then push the shifter down into D. Depending on the car you might need to push the shifters button in before kicking it into Drive.

Don't stop short with the instructor unless shes hot. Also dont hit anything, run any animals over, forget your seat belt, make sure you put it in neutral and rev it, this is to get the engine warm before driving off. They like to see that. If the instructor is hot, make sure you put it in neutral rev the car to about 4000rpm then push the shifter down into D. Depending on the car you might need to push the shifters button in before kicking it into Drive.

:laughbounce2::laughing1:

Good luck. If you have to cross any railroad tracks make sure you look both ways before you go over.

Good luck. If you have to cross any railroad tracks make sure you look both ways before you go over.

he means speed up and try to beat the train. hit it at about 70 and you should be good. i saw it on a movie once and it worked!

You should slow down and come to a complete stop, look both ways, then proceed. I've seen that on the back of buses and trucks. It's the only safe way. Driving across them without coming to a full stop is like speeding or running stop sighs, people do it all the time but run the risk of getting tickets.

lmao, But really dont be nervous thats what screws most people. They get nervous and forget something simple like telling the lady to put her seat belt on. Also dont forget to use your turn signals

If you do get nervous the best way to relax is to unzip, pull it out, and jerk it. Even if shes next to you. just tell her the truth, you're nervous and need to release if not you're pretty sure you wont pass the test and if you dont pass the test she'll have to test you again.

Try not to get any on her, I believe that's instant fail unless your instructor happens to be injen, then it's a instant invite for a date.

after she gets in the car and sits down, make sure you say to her "ass, gas, or grass"....

The fact that you're actually taking your driver's license test puts you in a better place then Injen, and he's 21! Good work! :thumbsup:

I want to buy a climate control 99model

I have EK9 and I interest to buy a climate control 99.
Please if someone has, I would like to buy.
I am fro Greece

I have EK9 and I interest to buy a climate control 99.
Please if someone has, I would like to buy.
I am fro Greece

Then start your own thread in the appropriate section of this website please...

ugh! not in my thread! lol

but thanks taco. im pumped. im goin to get a bunch of applications tomorrow too so i can hopefully find another (better) job

our driving tests are a joke i've heard it takes like 5 minutes lol so if i dont pass this there's somethin wrong with me, i've been driving with my permit for about a year now though

Back