today's autoX and drift fest :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
Just got in from autoX in bristol today.... I'm lobster'ized right now. I didn't run my car, as I got a flat a while back and i'm still waiting on a new azenis to come in the mail. overall, i had a blast. I "pitted" for E and bill..... well, more like made sure the hot dfog guy had plenty of orders :D

After everyone left, we had a little fun drifitng around in the bone stock 240. hehehe. I took some pics of the event, and E spinning out :)

Bill has a pic on his camera-- I JDM drift'ed it-- hahah one hand out the window. :) Bill was pissed-- cuz i thought to do it before he did. lol Makes me once again want to ditch the POS honda and get a fuckign 240. bnone stock, the car is dickloads more fun than and built or stock honda ive been in. Nissan > Honda.
Anyway, here's the link- https://hondaswap.com/brian/2003/06/autox/

later guys

Nice pics, is that bill with the buzzed hair cut? and pissed standing in front of the red miata??

Milan

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 29 2003, 06:48 PM
Makes me once again want to ditch the POS honda and get a fuckign 240. bnone stock, the car is dickloads more fun than and built or stock honda ive been in. Nissan > Honda.

And think of a 240 with a V8. Oh yeah, that's a Mustang or Camaro.
I'd seriously consider looking at a 96 Z28. Nearly 300hp stock, plus plenty of tq. The aftermarket is much greater, too. Even prices are cheaper on mods. And each mod you do, more times than not, gives twice as much hp gain as the same Honda mod at the same price.
Just my $.02

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jun 29 2003, 09:09 PM
Nice pics, is that bill with the buzzed hair cut? and pissed standing in front of the red miata??

Milan

The one in front of the Miata is Eric.

I don't see Bill in any of the pics.

Prowler- hell no. I will NEVER, i repeat, NEVER own another American car. Truck, maybe. Car, no way in hell. The motors are fine, and last fairly decently.
The interiors suck ass
everything else besides the motors break all the fucking time.
the brakes suck
the real axels suck
the styling sucks
they get shit for gas milage
they have no top end

rb25 power 240 > anything american made. period. my opinion, yeah... but put your z28 against an I6/T and see how it fairs. stock for stock.

Milan, That's E's tubby bitch ass you are looking at in front of the Miata. :p
the dude looking in the trunk of the 240 is Schwag :)

once bill uploads his camera pics, we took a pic of all 3 of us in front of the 240 :)

Colin- The course is rough as a mofo.... we ate the tires up REAL bad!!! hehehehehe

Ok, thanks. I was hoping to do a little photoshop with a lobster in your place but it's not you......oh well.

No jdm hand out the wind, whats up with that :p

Milan

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jun 30 2003, 01:23 AM
Ok, thanks. I was hoping to do a little photoshop with a lobster in your place but it's not you......oh well.

No jdm hand out the wind, whats up with that :p

Milan

i got it- but since i was driving, its on bills camera. and hes a lazy ass and hasn't uplaoded his pics yet :p

So was this Bristol Tennesse you guys were at or is there another Bristol up there?

I'll be heading to Bristol Tennessee in 2 weeks for a NOPI drag wars race on the 13th.

Let me know if you guys are going to that.

and I couldn't get my ass outa bed. morning people>me
I will most defenitly be there on July13th

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 29 2003, 11:12 PM
rb25 power 240 > anything american made. period. my opinion, yeah... but put your z28 against an I6/T and see how it fairs. stock for stock.

Stock for stock? When did they put an RB25 in a 240? That ain't stock, son. Stock for stock would be the KA25 or whatever it is in the 240 vs. the Z28. It's apples to carrots anyway. American cars haul ass in the straights and do OK in the turns (if you think they can't turn, go drive an American muscle car made after '93). 240s are well balanced cars that don't excel in any one thing, but don't suck by any means.

Every car has a purpose; respect them for that and you'll find that there's many more fine cars than what you think.

really dude, any RWD car with balls is fun to drive. I don't think 240s are all that easy on the eyes, if you know what I mean.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Jun 30 2003, 08:21 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jun 29 2003, 11:12 PM

Stock for stock? When did they put an RB25 in a 240? That ain't stock, son. Stock for stock would be the KA25 or whatever it is in the 240 vs. the Z28. It's apples to carrots anyway. American cars haul ass in the straights and do OK in the turns (if you think they can't turn, go drive an American muscle car made after '93). 240s are well balanced cars that don't excel in any one thing, but don't suck by any means.

Every car has a purpose; respect them for that and you'll find that there's many more fine cars than what you think.

:werd:

240's are great rides, a good friend of mine had one and I loved it, actually that is what I learned to drive 5spd on back in 1996. I lokv the looks of them personally and in japan they are the shizant.

Milan

as for me being a lazy ass i tried to upload the pics that night but somethin was up with the gallery and all my uploads were the same red X :huh:

Back