Todays BAD COP story

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
Junkie allegedly dumped by cops, freezes to death

"A heroin addict died of hypothermia in a field after police dropped her in another force's area to 'get her off their patch,' a jury was told yesterday. Michelle Wood, 25, a mother of three, was found dead in a field by a pigeon shooter a month after two officers left her at the boundary of the Lincolnshire and Humberside Police forces five miles from her home... Hull Crown Court was told that Miss Wood, from Grimsby, had been driven to a point on the A16 by Lincolnshire police constables Andrew Wood and Ian Clark and left outside a motor dealership... Wood's body was found about 200 yards from where she had been dropped off. She was wearing an Adidas top with a sweatshirt underneath plus a short sleeved shirt and a T-shirt. She was not wearing socks or shoes."

and another, repost?

Lardass sheriff possibly broke privacy law
WFTV-TV 9 Orlando | Submitted by: Thought Police
"Orange County's sheriff may have broken the law when he used driver's license records to track down a woman who wrote a newspaper to criticize his staff's use of Taser stun guns and described him as too fat for basic police work... Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary had his aides use the records to get the address of Alice Gawronski so he could send her a scathing letter, which some say violated federal privacy law... Violators of the [Driver's Privacy Protection Act of 1994] can be sued in U.S. District Court for damages of at least $2,500, punitive damages, attorney's fees and all other relief the court determines to be appropriate."

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 8 2005, 11:53 AM
Junkie allegedly dumped by cops, freezes to death

"A heroin addict died of hypothermia in a field after police dropped her in another force's area to 'get her off their patch,' a jury was told yesterday. Michelle Wood, 25, a mother of three, was found dead in a field by a pigeon shooter a month after two officers left her at the boundary of the Lincolnshire and Humberside Police forces five miles from her home... Hull Crown Court was told that Miss Wood, from Grimsby, had been driven to a point on the A16 by Lincolnshire police constables Andrew Wood and Ian Clark and left outside a motor dealership... Wood's body was found about 200 yards from where she had been dropped off. She was wearing an Adidas top with a sweatshirt underneath plus a short sleeved shirt and a T-shirt. She was not wearing socks or shoes."

[post=484695]Quoted post[/post]​

So the cops got rid of another drug addict..how is that bad?

Originally posted by corvetteguy@Apr 8 2005, 10:27 AM
[post=484712]Quoted post[/post]​

Daaaaaaaamn. You said it, not me. :D

Even though I agree with it.

That second one was a BIG mistake. So was the first. I hate the fucking police. Half of them are only in the "force" to take advantage of the power and access. Most of them have superiority complexes and delusions of grandeur, which don't help.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Apr 8 2005, 11:36 AM
I hate the fucking police. Half of them are only in the "force" to take advantage of the power and access. Most of them have superiority complexes and delusions of grandeur, which don't help.
[post=484718]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid: :worthy: :worthy: :withstupid:

most cops were the losers in school that everyone picked on

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 8 2005, 11:55 AM
most cops were the losers in school that everyone picked on
[post=484727]Quoted post[/post]​

:ditto:
they think a badge gives them all the power in the world

LONDON (Reuters) - A 66-year-old grandmother who has a taste for marijuana casserole and has admitted to sharing cannabis-laced cookies with fellow pensioners has been spared jail.

Patricia Tabram from East Lea, who said she ate cannabis in food to alleviate pains in her neck and back, pleaded guilty to possession of the drug with intent to supply.

But Judge David Hodson said on Friday he would not make a "martyr" of her when she returned to Newcastle Crown Court for sentencing. Instead, she received a six-month suspended prison sentence.

Outside the court, she said she intended to keep taking the drug "because it is far better than any tablets you can get from the doctor".

The grey-haired granny has become a symbol for those who want to legalise pot. She is even writing a book.

Last year, the government downgraded cannabis from the same class as cocaine and ecstasy to a lower class of illegal drug, which means police are not expected to arrest people for possessing small amounts, but can jail them for supplying it to others.

Police said they raided Tabram's home after a tip-off in May last year and found 31 cannabis plants along with hydroponic cultivation equipment. In a later raid they found 47 bags of "skunk", a particularly strong form of the drug.

The set-up at Tabram's home "bore all the hallmarks of any sophisticated drug dealer", police said in a statement.

yea, gotta get me some SKUNK
lol

grow the fuck up...

only 25 years old, mother of three, and fucking froze to death...

3 kids lost their mother cause some fucking cops thought it a good idea to leave her in a freezing field... yea, how is that bad...

she might have been a waste and a drain, but she was still a mother and she could have gotten the help she needed instead of a death sentence...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 8 2005, 02:19 PM

grow the fuck up...

3 kids lost their mother cause some fucking cops thought it a good idea to leave her in a freezing field... yea, how is that bad...

she might have been a waste and a drain, but she was still a mother and she could have gotten the help she needed instead of a death sentence...
[post=484786]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah right. im with ya. She was still a human being. Some cops are fucking assholes. I especially hate the young ones. FUCK THE POLICE!

Why is it the Honda crowd always has to chant "Fuck the police", etc? Funny, because they're usually the ones getting pulled over and hassled. I guess it's sort of a chicken/egg problem.

I just felt like pointing that out, since things like that never get said on my Subie board, where the average age is probably 28 or 29. We never get hassled by the popos, and our cars are as loud or louder than your typical fart-canned Civic.

Of course not. Cops just get a kick out of messin with kids. Goes back to that whole powertrip/picked on in school thing.

oh my hatred of the cops goes WAY back...
before my love of hondas even started...

no matter what vehicle i had i got stalked like a mother fucker...
prob didn;t help that i was riding bikes before i even got my car license...
but most cops can't catch bikes...

and cops are extremely worthless if you need something from them...
if you need more clarification see my stolen car thread...

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Apr 11 2005, 10:47 AM
Why is it the Honda crowd always has to chant "Fuck the police", etc? Funny, because they're usually the ones getting pulled over and hassled. I guess it's sort of a chicken/egg problem.

I just felt like pointing that out, since things like that never get said on my Subie board, where the average age is probably 28 or 29. We never get hassled by the popos, and our cars are as loud or louder than your typical fart-canned Civic.
[post=485667]Quoted post[/post]​

i have a problem with cops because i get pulled over as part of my routine. yes im a 19yr old with a modded integra but i do all my driving at the track, with a race at a light every now and then. even my friends say i drive like a grandma. yet i still have 12 tickets and no points, why? bullshit tickets. ill stop saying fuck the police when they stop saying fuck this kid in his nice car. its come to the point that i know if im getting a ticket just by which cop pulls me over. and this is with 2 pba cards from a captain and one from a srgt.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Apr 11 2005, 11:18 AM
i have a problem with cops because i get pulled over as part of my routine. yes im a 19yr old with a modded integra but i do all my driving at the track, with a race at a light every now and then. even my friends say i drive like a grandma. yet i still have 12 tickets and no points, why? bullshit tickets. ill stop saying fuck the police when they stop saying fuck this kid in his nice car. its come to the point that i know if im getting a ticket just by which cop pulls me over. and this is with 2 pba cards from a captain and one from a srgt.
[post=485727]Quoted post[/post]​

So what are you getting tickets for, then? Something that you could change? Or your driving habits?

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 8 2005, 02:19 PM

grow the fuck up...

[post=484786]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Well speaking of cops. I had my first real run in with them this weekend. Me and about five other people where in a hotel room at WSU (Pullman Wa) and there had been some drinking going on and somone called the cops with a noise complaint. Long story short they came in wrote down all of our information told us to dump the beer and that was that. Yes it is really fucked up dumping someone in a field like that. But still it is really fair to group all cops ans assholes. Look at our "group" There are asshat ricers, dumbasses, lamers what ever the hell you call them. But then you have guys that know there shit pass on information ect. It is like that in every circle. Its part of life. Everyone highlights the horrible. But thats just my opinion.

Not all cops are assholes, some can be pretty cool, but that can be said about any group of people, but it seems most cops turn out to be pricks. I've been pulled over numerous times to "make sure the car isnt stolen" and have never once been given a ticket. Ive been approached by cops numerous times around campus because I "fit the description." Reasons like that are why I personally hate cops. What they did to that lady was fucked up, you dont dump someone out in the cold cuz you're too lazy to do your job, thats bullshit.

I dont think its just the honda crowd, its just young (predominantly minority male) adults in general IMO that hate cops.

Back