Todays BAD COP story

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Apr 11 2005, 01:47 PM-->
sLuShBoXtEgGy
@Apr 11 2005, 11:18 AM
i have a problem with cops because i get pulled over as part of my routine. yes im a 19yr old with a modded integra but i do all my driving at the track, with a race at a light every now and then. even my friends say i drive like a grandma. yet i still have 12 tickets and no points, why? bullshit tickets. ill stop saying fuck the police when they stop saying fuck this kid in his nice car. its come to the point that i know if im getting a ticket just by which cop pulls me over. and this is with 2 pba cards from a captain and one from a srgt.
[post=485727]Quoted post[/post]​

So what are you getting tickets for, then? Something that you could change? Or your driving habits?
[post=485741]Quoted post[/post]​

ussually they claim i was speeding or didnt use a signal or something and "let me off" with a no seatbelt ticket or obsruction of view ticket or some other no point fine.

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 8 2005, 02:19 PM
So the cops got rid of another drug addict..how is that bad?

grow the fuck up...

only 25 years old, mother of three, and fucking froze to death...

3 kids lost their mother cause some fucking cops thought it a good idea to leave her in a freezing field... yea, how is that bad...

she might have been a waste and a drain, but she was still a mother and she could have gotten the help she needed instead of a death sentence...
[post=484786]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually, you need to grow the fuck up...and realize people are not put on this earth to help you...you need to help yourself..and if your waiting for a handout...then you are fucked.....its made easy for you to help yourself,..there is a ton of information out there for you, centers and hospitals and what not..its up to you to get it....i'm not gonna feel sorry for a 25 year old drug addict who lives on state with 3 kids ..sorry not gonna happen..i do feel bad for the children of course who wouldn't..they are innocent...

The police are not a shelter home, they are not a welfare center nor are the a charity nor a hospitol.or a drug rehab center..when you are you asshats going to realize this....They are not gonna send 4 units out to you because your Carbon Fiber Hood Scoop got stolen or your DVD system, or your rims were ripped off..they are not gonna care out some punk street racing kids with loud mufflers and illegal tinted windows....All you guys do is bitch and bitch and bitch and whine and bitch about cops...Lets live in a world with people who aren;t there to enforce the laws...maybe we would be happier...but most likely we all would be dead

like i stated above, she may have been a waste of a life, and she may have been a drain on society, but that DOES NOT give the cops the right to give her a death sentence...

obviously you disagree, and i respect your right to disagree, and i respect your opinion, but i also think its quite ironic that someone with your position feels they have the right or authority to say that i am the one that needs to grow up...

your views prob go over well in a stalinist enviroment...
but here in the US of A there's something called the right to a trial before your peers, and i doubt any jury, other than one populated completely by yourself, would send this woman to her death for being a drug addict...

and i am wondering how this womans death has anything to do with carbon fiber hood scoops or DVD systems...

and oh, by the way, my car did get stolen, and completely stripped, and the police didn't do a damn thing for me, not even contacting me when the car was found 13 days after it was stolen...

Lets live in a world with people who aren;t there to enforce the laws...maybe we would be happier...but most likely we all would be dead

all i want is a world not POLLUTED BY CORRUPT police officers... how about them fucking apples?
and between corrupt cops, or no cops, i definately would be happier living in a world with no cops... and as far as being dead... speak for yourself...

oh, and corvettes suck ass...

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! wooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 13 2005, 02:35 PM
like i stated above, she may have been a waste of a life, and she may have been a drain on society, but that DOES NOT give the cops the right to give her a death sentence...

obviously you disagree, and i respect your right to disagree, and i respect your opinion, but i also think its quite ironic that someone with your position feels they have the right or authority to say that i am the one that needs to grow up...

your views prob go over well in a stalinist enviroment...
but here in the US of A there's something called the right to a trial before your peers, and i doubt any jury, other than one populated completely by yourself, would send this woman to her death for being a drug addict...

and i am wondering how this womans death has anything to do with carbon fiber hood scoops or DVD systems...

and oh, by the way, my car did get stolen, and completely stripped, and the police didn't do a damn thing for me, not even contacting me when the car was found 13 days after it was stolen...

Lets live in a world with people who aren;t there to enforce the laws...maybe we would be happier...but most likely we all would be dead

all i want is a world not POLLUTED BY CORRUPT police officers... how about them fucking apples?
and between corrupt cops, or no cops, i definately would be happier living in a world with no cops... and as far as being dead... speak for yourself...

oh, and corvettes suck ass...

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! wooooooooooooooooooo!!!
[post=486711]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude you are just a complete fucktard aren't you. The Cops DID NOT give her a death sentence...SHE CHOICE THE LIFE OF DRUGS...the cops didn't load that shit in her body....SHE DID...as humans we have the right of free will....SHE DECIDED TO USE DRUGS all the while having three kids...IMO she deserves die for putting drugs in front of 3 innocent children..why should that not be considered a serious crime..I can give a flying fuck if you like my opinions are not...Your obviously unrealistist because you expect a perfect world...there where the "GROW THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB FUCK" comes in..because we live in a far from perfect world...your a complete waste of space with your remarks and you have no logical thinking in your entire body....

HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM FUCKING APPLES..

And bring your piece of shit to the track and lets see how much corvettes suck dude ok? Anytime anywhere

The Cops DID NOT give her a death sentence...SHE CHOICE THE LIFE OF DRUGS...the cops didn't load that shit in her body....SHE DID...as humans we have the right of free will....SHE DECIDED TO USE DRUGS

can you read???

"A heroin addict died of hypothermia in a field after police dropped her in another force's area to 'get her off their patch,' a jury was told yesterday. Michelle Wood, 25, a mother of three, was found dead in a field by a pigeon shooter a month after two officers left her at the boundary of the Lincolnshire and Humberside Police forces five miles from her home... Hull Crown Court was told that Miss Wood, from Grimsby, had been driven to a point on the A16 by Lincolnshire police constables Andrew Wood and Ian Clark and left outside a motor dealership... Wood's body was found about 200 yards from where she had been dropped off. She was wearing an Adidas top with a sweatshirt underneath plus a short sleeved shirt and a T-shirt. She was not wearing socks or shoes."

does it say she died of an overdose???????

no, she died of hypothermia because police officers dropped her off five fucking miles from her house with no shoes and no socks...

and where does it say anything about her using drugs or having drugs infront of her children???
did you just dream that up too along with the overdose theory????

i base what i say on the facts, yet you say i have no logical thinking???

just another tool shed with an "american muscle car"
yea, vettes are just the coolest...

when you can prove ANY of your claims then perhaps i would consider your line of thought logical...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 13 2005, 09:40 PM
The Cops DID NOT give her a death sentence...SHE CHOICE THE LIFE OF DRUGS...the cops didn't load that shit in her body....SHE DID...as humans we have the right of free will....SHE DECIDED TO USE DRUGS

can you read???

"A heroin addict died of hypothermia in a field after police dropped her in another force's area to 'get her off their patch,' a jury was told yesterday. Michelle Wood, 25, a mother of three, was found dead in a field by a pigeon shooter a month after two officers left her at the boundary of the Lincolnshire and Humberside Police forces five miles from her home... Hull Crown Court was told that Miss Wood, from Grimsby, had been driven to a point on the A16 by Lincolnshire police constables Andrew Wood and Ian Clark and left outside a motor dealership... Wood's body was found about 200 yards from where she had been dropped off. She was wearing an Adidas top with a sweatshirt underneath plus a short sleeved shirt and a T-shirt. She was not wearing socks or shoes."

does it say she died of an overdose???????

no, she died of hypothermia because police officers dropped her off five fucking miles from her house with no shoes and no socks...

and where does it say anything about her using drugs or having drugs infront of her children???
did you just dream that up too along with the overdose theory????

i base what i say on the facts, yet you say i have no logical thinking???

just another tool shed with an "american muscle car"
yea, vettes are just the coolest...

when you can prove ANY of your claims then perhaps i would consider your line of thought logical...
[post=486873]Quoted post[/post]​

i'm not saying she died from an overdose....but she did die because of drugs...if she never was on drugs in the first place, she woulda never been in that situation..so in essence....DRUGS killed her....What where the cops suppose to do? Bring her to walmart and buy her clothes? Again, thats not what cops do...

And what fucking difference does it make if she did drugs in front of her kids or not ....the fact is SHE IS A DRUG ADDICT WITH 3 KIDS....she is putting drugs, before her kids...which is wrong and ILLEGAL...this is a fact....you cannot argue this in anyway shape or form...don't bother trying

O and i'm sorry that i would rather drive a corvette then some rusted out 16 year import that cost 5 dollars and then $3000 in parts to make it run....

What where the cops suppose to do? Bring her to walmart and buy her clothes? Again, thats not what cops do...

how about not drop her off in the freezing cold five miles from her house with no shoes??? just a thought...

Back