todays crappy jokes...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Oh my god, that was in Easy Rider magazine in 1985.

-> Steve

Still poignant.

Originally posted by mozzandherb@Aug 25 2005, 12:25 PM
So these two aliens land on earth and end up at a gas station. The one big alien goes straight to the gas pump thinking it can provide him with some information. The big alien asks the pump in a serious voice "take me to your leader or I will shoot you" Of course the pump doesn't answer and the smaller alien says to the bigger one "leave him alone man, that's one bad motherfucker". Ignoring the smaller alien the bigger one asks again "take me to your leader or I will destroy you". Once again the pump doesn't answer and the smaller alien tells his friend again "leave him alone man, he's one bad dude". Again the big alien ignores the smaller one. So the bigger alien says to the pump "I'll give you until 3 and if you don't take me to your leader I'm gonna shoot you". Time passes and the big alien counts "3...2...1" and shoots the gas pump. KABOOM! A huge explosion, the two aliens go flying. Unhurt they both get up and the big alien says to the smaller alien "that was one bad motherfucker! How did you know?" The smaller alien replies back "anyone who can wrap their dick around their head 3 times and stick it in their ear must be one bad motherfucker"
[post=545091]Quoted post[/post]​

haha, funny shit.

ya that was pretty funny....
A elephant comes up to this camel and asks "why do you have two boobs on your back?" the camel replies...."thats a funny question coming from someone who has a dick on their face"

Back