1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Todays Lame Joke

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by reckedracing, Jun 16, 2010.

1. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP VIP

Leaving work in a little bit to go to court for 2 tickets so I figured this is fitting.

Traffic Violation

"What am I supposed to do with this?" grumbled the motorist as the police clerk handed him a receipt for his traffic violation.
    "Keep it," the clerk advised. "When you get four of them, you get a bicycle."

1 person likes this.
  2. |Chaz|

|Chaz| Well-Known Member VIP

What tickets are you fighting?

3. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

4. 94H_Ex

94H_Ex Under employed

5. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP VIP

this one was a week after the other thread
    sticker not affixed and license plate lamp

i have those lighted hood pissers on my rear plate to keep the cops off my ass about the plate light, plus i have the shop windshield banner and no inspection, and the registration on the window was from the plates i had on the car the previous summer
    so he let me off easy

judge didnt show up, so the special prosecutor was running the show. they are only supposed to do state trooper tickets, not sheriff, but the sheriff didnt show, and called and said there were no extraordinary circumstances to the tickets.
    court should have started at 1pm, but it didnt get going until 1:20 or 1:30, luckily the clerk is my moms neighbor so my name was called first, and they gave me a 6 month ACD, no tickets in that court for 6 months and they disappear.
    i was happy with it, and it saved me 100-200 bucks in fines and court costs just by showing up.

ACD = adjournment in contemplation of dismissal

Last edited: Jun 16, 2010
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted