Todays Lame Joke

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
A man came home from work, sat down in his favorite chair, turned on the TV, and said to his wife, "Quick, bring me a beer before it starts." She looked a little puzzled, but brought him a beer. When he finished it, he said, "Quick, bring me another beer. It`s gonna start." This time she looked a little angry, but brought him a beer. When it was gone, he said, "Quick, another beer, it`s gonna start any second." "That`s it!" She blows her top, "You bastard! You waltz in here, flop your fat ass down, don`t even say hello to me and then expect me to run around like your slave. Don`t you realize that I cook and clean and wash and iron all day long?" The husband sighed. "Oh sh*t, it`s started"

why do chicken coupes have 2 doors????

because if they had 4 doors they'd be chicken sedans
:p

p24944h-3bd3248fbb9b9222423ce48523b69d42.jpg

oh i have one to add..
OK THERE WAS THI GUY N HE SAID IM WRITE YOU A TICKET N PLUS THEN HE WAS LIKE OH NO OFFICER THEN THEY WERE OK SO THE GUY WAS LIKE "YOU ARE UGLY OFFICER" AND THE COP WAS LIKE "O I WILL WRITE YOU 10 MORE TICKETS THEN" AND THEN THE OTHER GUY N PLUS THEN ALSO SAID "OH REALLY OK" N THEN THE GUY WAS LIKE PSSGH IT AINT MY CAR LOLOL
:confused:

i love this site, it makes me smile more than when my girl says "i wasn't done with that" /backinmouth

Quoted post[/post]]
i love this site, it makes me smile more than when my girl says "i wasn't done with that" /backinmouth

I don't know about all that.. But my wife has only said that like once in her life. She'll do it, and does a good job, but I have to ask for it 98% of the time.

Back