Todays Lame Pic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
First there was the War on Drugs,
Then the war on Terrorism...

Now its the war on RICE!

20aug6-hummer-vs-honda.jpg

Looks like we won the war.

Sad thing is you remove the fart can and you have what looks to be a very nice clean civic.:mellow:

Last edited:
that pic is like 8 years old

Well, he did clearly label it as the lame picture of the day...the oldness contributes to the lameness...

I saw the wheels. Yes. A little big for my taste. Even with them though i don't think the car's too bad. Of course if this picture's as old as everybody says it is, then thats a very new car they just ran over, which would explain the cleanliness.

yeah that pic was around before i got on this board

recked YOU SUCK AT THE INTERNET!!!! :fuckyou3:

the CIA doesn't suck at anything

here's a replacement pic that always makes me laugh
and yes its a repost
images

this place has been kinda dead, just trying to liven it up

Budda, all I'm saying is the first crunch can be for the tube, but they should do it a second time because of those rims. Speaking of which, I still need to get rid of my fucking fart tube when I have some extra cash. I wanna kick the ass who had this car before me.

B has gotten me with the anteater pic a few times and it makes me laugh my ass off every time haha.

yeah the anteater pic is a good one. I think we should take every ricer, bitch slap them about 4 times, and force them to watch shows about real tuning for about 16 hours straight.

My confession is i don't think the rims are too terrible. Too big yes. But there's worse ways to fuck up a perfectly good car.

now tell me. who in there right mind would park there accord under a hum v? im sure i could have found a way better spot like my driveway.

now tell me. who in there right mind would park there accord under a hum v? im sure i could have found a way better spot like my driveway.

Its a Civic.:huh: I would love to go just ever so gently tap that left rear wheel and watch that thing go right on its side, then get and the Civic and drive away and enjoy 35+mpg.

Back