Todays Lame Poster

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
37apr9-scary-stuff.jpg

you know whats sad?......

I've been playing with google Earth for a few days now....and I was just using it...and when I read this post, I clicked the picture and the damn scroll wheel wouldn't zoom in.......

Life sucks....

I've been back for about 2 weeks.....and they were asking guys to go back down to Fl, but I already booked a flight to New Mexico for the 30th...a 1 week vacation with the rents. No Japan this year...just hard core cars and house work planned. Got the shed wired today, and the garage somewhat re-wired, also put the wife to work on the front porch painting... and she's prepping for plans to take the other huge tree down...so next year when the acorns start falling, her new Subaru wont get hit.

check out the moon balloons on that one,,,theyre about a jiggle away from falling out!!!

haha id hit it too

I WANT THEM TO FALL OUT. Someone find more pictures of this chick (preferably with little to no clothes on.)

you know whats sad?......

I've been playing with google Earth for a few days now....and I was just using it...and when I read this post, I clicked the picture and the damn scroll wheel wouldn't zoom in.......

Life sucks....

Firefox + Image Zoom add-on = :thumbsup:

Is it me or does her belly look just about as big as her tig old bits

braces = ouch?
whats wrong with you guys
how many chicks blow you by rubbing your cock on the front of thier teeth?
i never had problems with braces

Is it me or does her belly look just about as big as her tig old bits
preggers?

i think braces on some girls makes them look twice as hot..and i had a girl only 1 time rub teeth,,and that shit hurt,i told her jus to stop,but it was her first time,so it was acceptable

i'd like to think dirty, but i have a 14 year old sister. just a major turnoff. when i'm thirty and she's 18, it will be laughable again.

Back