today's moron award goes to...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HAW! them nigroids is FUNNY!

<--- doesn't care if what he says offends you, your feelings don't infringe on my constitutional rights, untwist your panties and quit being so easily offended.

wow insane

as for color i just say black, dont know if its offensive

im asian lol

Ya, plus African American is a total misnomer. If I am a white person from Africa should I be called African American too? And what about black people that aren't from Africa?

No . . you are North African or South African.

Uh, no? South Africa is a country. So the rest of the continent is considered North Africa and every white person in Africa is in South Africa?

If its north of South Africa, then an ignorant individual like myself who doesn't give two shits about African geography would say, "You are from North Africa".

If its north of South Africa, then an ignorant individual like myself who doesn't give two shits about African geography would say, "You are from North Africa".

Well at least you admit it. I personally wish we would stop spending millions of dollars in humanitarian aid on a continent that has barely progressed in the last 500 years. The money could be put to much better use to help our own diseased and starving people.

Well at least you admit it. I personally wish we would stop spending millions of dollars in humanitarian aid on a continent that has barely progressed in the last 500 years. The money could be put to much better use to help our own diseased and starving people.

What the fuck does that have to do with being from North Africa?

Back