today's music officially sucks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Dec 7 2004, 01:31 PM
kayne west sucks, john mayer sucks, usher sucks, alicia keys can sing but i dont like it, hoobastank sucks, tim mcgraw sucks, jay z sucks, nelly sucks, ll cool j WAS cool but now sucks, green day now sucks, bestie boys used to be cool. LOL, todays music does suck.
ill stick to my metal and underground hip hop.
[post=427691]Quoted post[/post]​

Ludacris sux, U2's new album blows, twista = :ghey:, hillary duff sux (although, she will be hot in 5yrs), Pety pablo sux, oh man i could go on 4eva lol.

I think we're just getting old. No, really. :ph34r: We seem to be undergoing one of those grand shifts in musical styles that happens every few decades, the ones that cause people of every generation to say 'music was BETTER in my day!' We always said it would never happen to us, but it happens to everyone. :(

Please don't say something 'sucks' just because it doesn't tickle your bloody fancy.
"I don't like it for this reason or that reason," would be much more appropriate.
That's why people fly off the handle if you say, "U2 sucks ass," because you're saying that they do not play good music, or are not good musicians. If you said, "I don't like U2" no one would give a shit.

The only -music- that I ever say "sucks" is mindless talent-devoid drivel that usually comes from the mouths of people like Britney Spears.

There is a lot of music that I strongly dislike.

How DARE you talk that way about Mrs. Spears!
She has more talent in her little pinky than Eric Clapton, Edge, Elton John, Stevie Ray Vaughn, and Cher combined!

:p :p :p

^^^ correct, because cher in fact has no talent.

and nas being better than jay-z....uh yeah. people who rap about girls, money, car, hoes, bling blang, being bonnie and clyde with beyonce...is lame. REAL hip hop is about the words, the flow, the rhymes, not if you got millions of dollars and if bitches want to show you their cooter.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Dec 8 2004, 11:33 AM
^^^ correct, because cher in fact has no talent.

and nas being better than jay-z....uh yeah. people who rap about girls, money, car, hoes, bling blang, being bonnie and clyde with beyonce...is lame. REAL hip hop is about the words, the flow, the rhymes, not if you got millions of dollars and if bitches want to show you their cooter.
[post=428511]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: Couldn't agree more. J-5, Gorillas, Tribe Called Quest, Heiroglyphics (sp?), they are what I would call talented hip hop artists; oh yeah and bone thugs are pretty good too.

Back