todays wierd news

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what
the
fuck

you could tell the reporter on the fat bitch was holding back all the fat jokes... i mean it is written in a comical tone almost

i love it

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Aug 12 2004, 12:26 PM
Where do you find this shit, B? That's incredible. She became one with the couch! :lol:
[post=375969]Quoted post[/post]​

everyday at lunch, me and a couple other people have a competition to find the weirdest piece of news of the day :)

Emergency workers had to remove some sliding glass doors and lift the couch, with Grinds still on it, to a trailer behind a pickup truck. She died at Martin Memorial Hospital South, still attached to the couch.

Originally posted by mdlax1@Aug 12 2004, 11:55 AM
Emergency workers had to remove some sliding glass doors and lift the couch, with Grinds still on it, to a trailer behind a pickup truck. She died at Martin Memorial Hospital South, still attached to the couch.

[post=375977]Quoted post[/post]​

Why did you quote that and say nothing? I was capable of reading the original sentence without it being linked.

:lmao:

keep the stories coming

mr. mike and tom O were having a field day with this on the mountain morning show on my way to work (rock radio station in upper new england with the funniest morning show ev4r). i was luaghing my ass off.
imagine the embarrassment being pulled around town like a float in a parade. bhahahh

FUCK. I saw this on Fox news last night, searched for like 45 goddamn minutes for the article and came up with nothing.
B's Google skills>Me

Originally posted by Havok+Aug 12 2004, 12:12 PM-->
@Aug 12 2004, 11:55 AM

[post=375977]Quoted post[/post]​

Why did you quote that and say nothing? I was capable of reading the original sentence without it being linked.
[post=375978]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey havok it wasn't for you. Did it ever dawn on to your highly intelligent mind that not everybody reads what is linked?
Yeah I know only rocket scientists can figure shit like that out.

Well, who the fuck clicks on a thread, then dosen't read the link? If you are too lazy to click a link, you don't deserve to read it!

speaking of large women.... one time when i was working in wal-mart at my cell phone store... a really large women was riding by in a handi cart.... i swore she stuck out a foot and a half on each side of the cart. back the sthe story as she was pasing by the motor gave out on the cart right in front of my kiosk. she had one of her fat kids run up front to get another cart. she stunk so bad, i am almost sure she doen't clean her self. it was so nasty.

Back