Todays You're doing it wrong picture series

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what makes you think im a rep whore? just tryin to have a little fun. i get on here at school every day. and also if you havnt noticed, i dont have any rep at all...

also im glad you like my quote. plenty more where that came from.

ah..... indeed. if that offends you then i can take it off.....
its almost exactly like yours......
wow. im taking it off any way. nvm.

I don't care man. It doesn't offend me. Put whatever you want in your sig...

but still, i dont want some crazy bitch running for president haveing to scratch her itchy vagina all the time. we need work done in the white house, not periods.

but still, i dont want some crazy bitch running for president haveing to scratch her itchy vagina all the time. we need work done in the white house, not periods.

Yeah... I guess you think the giant dick in there now is doing a good job.

no one pwns me.......:evil:

you are one of those retared 16 year old kids who sits at home and has nothing better to do than to text his/her 2 only friends using that stupid non-english text typing "lolzzzz ttyl " shit and then you put a crap load of smileys to make a sentence on here that is more than a runon and shows the fact that you have horrible gramatic skills. Stay in school kid, and finish high school english, maybe you will learn something.... maybe...

PWN'D

you are one of those retared 16 year old kids who sits at home and has nothing better to do than to text his/her 2 only friends using that stupid non-english text typing "lolzzzz ttyl " shit and then you put a crap load of smileys to make a sentence on here that is more than a runon and shows the fact that you have horrible gramatic skills. Stay in school kid, and finish high school english, maybe you will learn something.... maybe...

PWN'D

ok, first, i didnt start the "Pwns" thing ok? Brutal did. second, my gramatics are just fine. i dont enjoy using stupid terms such as "LOLZZZ" because i have never heard of that before. it seems to me that your knowledge of being a "retarded 16 year old kid who sits at home and has nothing better to do than to text his/her 2 only friends using that stupid non-english text typing"lolzzzz ttyl " shit" (which by the way is a "runon" scentence) over powers that of which you tried to place upon me. i take college level classes as of this moment and it seems that you have not made it to the 8th grade.

i suggest you dont try to insult people. i promise, its for your own good.
because :ufucktard:

Back