Together finally!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
mypicz198.jpg

mypicz197.jpg

mypicz202.jpg

mypicz201.jpg

mypicz199.jpg

mypicz200.jpg

114k on the clock of the CRX.
Sunroof works
Rear wiper works
Hatch struts work
NO LEAKS

Grand Total on it so far:

$100 for the car w/a clean Mass title
$2.83 for 1ft of fuel line and 2 clamps (fixed in the guys driveway I bought it from and drove it home 67 miles)
$14.99 for the clear bumper lights (1 lens was broken)
$55 shipped for a used rear bumper reinforcement and brackets shipped from rust free NC

total: $172.82

Those are just the stock phone dials...most of the Si's came with them....

But if Hosmer is interested...I got a shit load of after market parts for those 1st geners...

2 sets of CF-48's, 1 set of Old Watanabes, turbo kit (sans BOV, IC), Super Rare Mugen Rear Garnish, A ton...literally of spare stock parts, but I doubt he could afford them....the Mugen Steering wheel alone is over $600 and I'll throw in an old school Mugen Shift knob. All thats needed is a Housemans Mugen Replica Body kit, a Heeltoe CF hood, my shit on the car, turboed, and painted up nice and interior clean...and he'll have one of the very few mint old school CRX's on the East Coast...Unless I just get my ass in motion and finish mine...hehe....but I think I'll just got with old Z's for next year...

Plus with an ES bushing kit, new Tokico Illumina's, 450 lb springs in the rear, rear Coilovers, Phantom Grip LSD, Intake , Header, freshen up the engine, some sticky tires, a few parts that the guys can get at redpepperracing.com, and he'll have a very competitive car for autocross...if he's into that stuff..

it would go nicely with the white 2g Si i finally looked at tonight... yum. i think ive got a winner.

well...at least Chris got a honda.... :wink:

The problem with CF-48's is everyone wants $600-$700 for them and they're almost never complete with the centers and dust covers. Now, my last set cost me $150 WITH the dust covers and I can get plenty more for $30-$40 shipped each...you just have to know how/where to get them :)

Plus, I have a nice set of old/wide 14" BBS's hanging around the garage.

As for the motor, I'll get an 86-87 Integra in at work and it'll cost me nothing, so I'll just stick with the stocker until then.
Although, I would like to find a nice catback in the near future.

thanks though

i've never really been a fan of the 1st gens.... 2nd gens are sick.... but hey nice find...after i saw this it made me look for cheap cars to buy... :laugh:

2nd Gen CRX?

the white one w/no title for $1k...?

Back