tokico hp with springs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vin24

sup dudess

i gotta 1996 acura integra LS daily driven...no track none of that and im planning to lower the car, i was just wondering if it is a good idea to buy tokicos whole set which comes with the hp shocks and struts and the lowering springs...it will be costin me about $400...so let me know what you guys think

thanx

the springs that come with those are a very very mild drop.. i wouldn't go too low on them though

the HPs are a good daily shock.. i wouldnt recommend going lower than a 1.8 drop on them.. not by personal experience, but by word of mouth.. i've heard too low is rough on those shocks.. i've got a 1.3 drop on mine, but wanna go lower..

i'm gonna hold out as long as i can and just get a full coilover setup.. probably PIC
heres they're site
PIC Performance

Last edited:
yea i was thinking going 1.5 drop on mine...idk though a friend of mine went 2.5" on them hes got a 93 integra and he said they ride fine

yea.. they'll ride fine, but for how long..

with a 1.5, that'd be perfectly fine for them

yea thats true ....... well yea i might go with those and just give it a 1.5 drop.
thanx bro

Back