tokico hp

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sinezter

i just got my tokico blue hp shocks and springs, and i put the 2 back ones on today, and the kit is supost to lower the car about an inch and ahalf... but the back of the car is about a half an inch higher! why is it like this? someone plz help

Just drive it, it will sit down..
i have the tokico hps also with skunk2 springs, took awhile to sit

Did you debounce them once you lowered the car? basically put you body weight on the car and push down quickly, usually that settles the suspension a bit. Tokico makes good stuff, got em on both my hondas.

aight well i put all four struts and shock on, and the back is still raised about half and inch, and the front is lowerd down an inch an a half, so my car is high in the back and low in the front! i dont want it to be like this, any ideas? its been 3 days and iv been driveing it around and it still dosnt seem to be lowerin were it should be

well.. if you got the shocks that came with springs i know those dont lower your car for shit.. its an 1" or less

well i rely cant stand haveing my car high in the back and low in the front, so i wanted to see what u guys would think if i cut the back springs a little bit, to lower it so its even with the front, would that be a good idea

hp struts and springs

if you got the full hp struts and springs set then you want to check the springs and on them there is a code and at the end it say F for front and R for rear, check that because I made the same mistake when I had mine and it was raised in the rear and really low in the front. It's not hard to fix it will just take some time. hope this was helpful.

wow thank u soo much, saved me alot of money, the back shocks were one the front and the fronts were on the back, fixed all my problems, thx man

Back