1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tokico illuminas

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by wisemansoji, Dec 13, 2004.

1. wisemansoji

wisemansoji Senior Member

i got a 99 civic coupe just wondering how much will this tokico set up lower my car.

2. civicious

civicious FüK-VTEC VIP

I think it's like...2.5"...it should say on the site that you're buying it from, in the specs for them.

3. nfn15037

nfn15037 Senior Member

Not that much, its ~1.75. I had this kit before and for the money, for a street car, it is quite nice. They are seenstially H&R Sport springs in the package.

4. wisemansoji

which springs would be better to use the tokico ones with the illuminas or I have a pair of sport line lowering springs.

5. 94RedSiGal

94RedSiGal Senior Member

What kind of driving are you planning on doing in your civic? What do you want out of a suspension upgrade?

6. wisemansoji

its just for every day driving, I enjoy driving my car, I have the sportline shocks on my car with stock suspension but with 17 inch rims on if I corner aggresivly the front tires rub, the suspension feels lose.

7. wisemansoji

I drive a 99 SIR, I mostly lowered it for cosmetic reasons but I want the suspension to be more responsive.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted