Tokico shocks/struts with Matrix Coilovers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sfc711

For sale is a set of Tokico Blues rear struts(HU 2799) that will only fit a 1988Honda Civic (all except the S/W) and the 88 CRX(All in cluding the SI) The front Struts( HU 2797, HU 2798) will fit all 1988-91 Civic/CRX The coilovers are made by Matrix and will fit the 88-91 Civic/CRX My daughter bought these by mistake because previous owner said they would fit her 96 Honda Prelude S. They have never been installed and all mounting hardware is included and just have marks from being carried around in the trunk of her car. I will take $85 shipped for the rears and will accept $175 shipped for the fronts and the Matrix coilovers/springs. Here is the link to Tokico's site so you can verify what they fit/ Tokico Gas Shocks Email me at sfc711@suddenlink.net for pics. I accept paypal and USPS money orders only. I am new here but if you go to home redirect, 3000GT/Stealth International or to ebay.com and look for my id(sfc711) you will see that I have perfect feedback on all of them. Thanks,Gary

Last edited:
If prices are too high make offer. These are brand new only scratches from riding in my daughters trunk. She sold her 96 Prelude and I am giving her my 98 3000GT SL Spyder. These are $65-$75each new plus shipping. Thanks,Gary

pricing

Ok im definalty interested, but price wise. what are we looking at here?
Like front and back struts and coilovers?
And they all will fit an 88' CRX Si?

Yes the front struts, back struts and coilovers will all fit the 88 CRX SI and since you are buying all I will let you have them for $250 shipped. The struts alone cost that much and then the Matrix coilovers run over $125.Has all hardware, instructions. I will accept paypal(sfc711@yahoo.com), or USPS money order. Let me know and thanks,Gary

Last edited:
$$

Ok Nice! Ill now 100% Saturday day night, odds are yes cuz thats a sweet price.
But if all goes well ill have the $$ (Pay Pal) waiting for you w/e your ready all day Sunday.
Appreciate it
D

That's is fine, Sat or Sun or Mon since i will ship them out on Monday. I think I paid close to $400 for these for my daughter. She had a 96 prelude and the guy who sold them to her said they would fit a Prelude from 02-96. I told her to wait until I checked them out but 18yo girls have no patience. When I found out they did not fit the prelude she had already sent the money for them. Just let me know when you are sending hte payment. Thanks,Gary

Back