tokyo xtreame racer 3

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

whiteLS

ok so i got the game^ from ebay today and i got jacked!!!! y u ask, well you cant start the game w/ any hondas. Ive been playin for like 2 hours and havent seen one yet. please some1 tell me that they r in the game. <------going into dispair.

btw (enginswaps :)

you got jacked? how so? did you get the correct game? then big fuckin deal.

go to a game store around you and look for one of those shitty cheat manuals, or look it up online. surely if you can get to hs then you can get to gamefaqs.com.

:axe:

perhaps cuz hondas are not considered "xtreame racers" in japan????

i dunno

:gives:

I hate you. and :gives:

hey is that game any good cause i saw it for like $20 at EB and was like this must suck if its this cheap. I need something to hold me over until GT4 and NFS:U is too expensive right now

Originally posted by SolPWR@Dec 9 2003, 01:20 AM
jan 6th but i think it got pushed back to june? not sure but hope not

when i went to reserve my copy a few weeks ago at gamestop, the guy behind the counter said mid-july.

gives me time to finish up ffx and ffx2.

I bought that game for $20 as well about a week and a half ago, there are no honda's on it at all. I beat all 3 cities and all rivals/bosses, now all I have left is the dam wanderers, the more you play the more you will unlock manufactures. Instead of honda seems like they added a lot of american cars to the game including an old ass 80's Pontiac Firebird, 67 mustang and a Ford GT40. I dont think the game is bad for $20 especially if u like games that drift, i think they aimed it more towards that than its predecessors. The other thing about the game is it has cool ass cut scenes for when a crew arrives in a city or when u beat a crew, also some of your opponents have "battle aura's" like in the game Initial D. They also allow you get beyond custom on this game, you can change the color of ur gauges, corner lights, headlights, tail lights, make every peice of the car carbon fiber, that is when u unlock that particular "Weight Down" option. All in all i think its a decent game.

Back