Tom Delay Is moving Aside

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Not even republicans like this cat. I think it's time you Dems got rid of the Kennedies once and for all - In response to us cutting the fat.

The dude's mind is still in college. He prolly says things like "Gee" and "No shit nukkah!" all the time. It's best that's he gone, from all sides.

Quoted post[/post]]
Not even republicans like this cat. I think it's time you Dems got rid of the Kennedies once and for all - In response to us cutting the fat.

The dude's mind is still in college. He prolly says things like "Gee" and "No shit nukkah!" all the time. It's best that's he gone, from all sides.

I side typically with the republican's, although I'm moderate/independent. I jsut don't like the current administration, and most of the big name republican's.

Im not in his district but i dont like him either.

Me being a mild left democrat doesnt help.

(i said mild...not crazy extreme left...dont flame)

In response to us cutting the fat.

cutting the fat?
the repub's have been backing and protecting this used condom for far too long and they didn't give him up, the jury decided he smelled like pure evil and layed it down...

fuck him...

heh...i was worried about flames...there are girl threads and not many people know who tom delay is (without looking it up on google).

Back