Tom Green y0!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
i haven't watched television in almost a year, i've been restricted to DVD's and videos....flippin' through the channels just now, and MOTHAFUCKIN TOM GREEN SHOW IS ON!!!!

i dont know about yall, but tom green is mad fresh, yo!

fuck mothaphuckin yeah!!

freddie got fingered was so stupid but incredibly funny! :lol:

dood the new Tom Greene Show has been on for awhile. i know you just got yoyr cable back or whatever, but i'd figure i should tell you. every tuesday they do "Where Is Glen Sleeping Wednesday Nite". theyusually put him in off the wall places to "sleep"

shit...i can't believe that i've missed so much in a year....

what happened to mtv2 Rock on mtv2?????

where did the rock go????

and what the fuck happened to Cheers?!?!?

Originally posted by civicious@Sep 22 2003, 11:13 PM
shit...i can't believe that i've missed so much in a year....

what happened to mtv2 Rock on mtv2?????

where did the rock go????

and what the fuck happened to Cheers?!?!?

MTV2 Rock: dunno unless you mean Headbangers Ball?? that comes on Saturday nites if i am correct

Cheers: try Nick At Nite (Nickelodeon)

tom green is a moose humping faggot, boring as sin, and is outright just annoying. he's not even funny

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Sep 22 2003, 11:09 PM
dood the new Tom Greene Show has been on for awhile. i know you just got yoyr cable back or whatever, but i'd figure i should tell you. every tuesday they do "Where Is Glen Sleeping Wednesday Nite". theyusually put him in off the wall places to "sleep"

now you can't forget about " BIG SPECTACULAR FREAKY HUGE FRIDAY" or some shit like that

you're just old!!!! ha!!!

lol..jk...please don't ban me...

not headbanger's ball, there was a show called mtv2 Rock about a year or so ago, came on mtv2 at 8:00 right after some show where you voted for the videos that were gonna come on....

headbanger's ball is back on? damn, i watched that when i was like a little kid....

and what is this "punk'd" show?

Last new tom green show I saw they went to the fuckin library to look up words...

woopty fuckin do :gives:

He lost his touch IMO.

yes...he has gotten stale.

"the tom green show" was awesome...

"the new tom green show" sucks balls, i'm afraid.

i still think he's hilarious though.

Originally posted by civicious@Sep 22 2003, 11:24 PM

I hate that show...

that's all i'm going to say

Originally posted by Def_Jam+Sep 22 2003, 11:27 PM-->
civicious
@Sep 22 2003, 11:24 PM

I hate that show...

that's all i'm going to say

Punk'd: (verb)
The worst idea for a show ever.
Candid camera+Celebrities+the same shit over and over and over...=A show to keep the "trendy" people entertained. The people I hate...
Punk'd: See also, "The time you should get up and go take a shit".

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 23 2003, 12:20 AM
tom green is a moose humping faggot, boring as sin, and is outright just annoying. he's not even funny

:withstupid:

The guys sucked donkey balls since day one

Tom green was pretty funny back in the day.I remember the day he spent on candian television on the news and had the shaving creme all over his face and was dancin around behind the anchor. The other reeally funny bit is when he made the "whers my dinner bitch statue" and left it on his parents lawn......

Did anyone see the Conan Obrien 10 year special that was on last week? I don't think I have laughed as hard as I did watching all the highlights over the last 10 years.

Conan > Tom Green

Originally posted by quicksi@Sep 23 2003, 02:37 PM
Did anyone see the Conan Obrien 10 year special that was on last week? I don't think I have laughed as hard as I did watching all the highlights over the last 10 years.

Conan > Tom Green

hahahaha yeah I saw that 10 yr special. oh my fucking God that was fucking hilarious.

I turned it on and left there all night, and the only time I wasn't laughing was the commercials

Conan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the "new" tom green show

Conan, owns Tom Green. Tom Green was O.K. when he first came out, but then he just got old. Freddy got Fingered was just dumb, with two funny parts. "Daddy would you like some sausage." That was just fuckin hillarious. And the other part was "I'm the backwards man, blah blah blah, I can backwards fast as you can." Great. I actually like Punk'd, maybe since I really didn't give a shit what Hollywood was all about, but then my girlfriend got me hooked on it. I like the one where Justin Timberlake was getting all of his stuff reposessed(SP?) by the IRS. And also the one where Fez, from the 70's show and the Escalade, too funny.

Back