Tommy Kaira/Autobacs RS-01

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tommy Kaira is the shit... i have one of their road cars in gt3... and i use it on like everything. not a racing mod'ed car, and yet it can hang with everything...

378701_8_full.jpg

thats all you need to know E. Catilever.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Dec 14 2003, 07:26 PM
nice... any performance or technical specs on it ???

"...has just been shown in production form with the odd title of 'Autobacs RS-01'. The name may be awkward but performance promises to be anything but... Mid-engined, with a reverse mounted 400kW version of the GT-R's RB26DETT feeding all four wheels, the RS-01 should and good for 300kph."

not bad eh? :D

Originally posted by sportlinecrx+Dec 14 2003, 07:28 PM-->
@Dec 14 2003, 07:26 PM
nice... any performance or technical specs on it ???

"...has just been shown in production form with the odd title of 'Autobacs RS-01'. The name may be awkward but performance promises to be anything but... Mid-engined, with a reverse mounted 400kW version of the GT-R's RB26DETT feeding all four wheels, the RS-01 should and good for 300kph."

not bad eh? :D

<_< doesnt really tell me much .... oh well

guess its time to hit google

Ahhh Tommi Kaira....

I went to their shop in JDM land....

Page 14 thru 21

And I got 2 t-shirts that are the very last ones they had...and I know none of them made it to the states.....

I love the ZZ..... :wub:

hehe...that was my ride for a few days...

StageA...with the skyline engine..full Cusco suspention...sweet turbo...fast, fun, and can take the wife to go get groceries in style...

adh.jpg

Originally posted by Airjockie@Dec 14 2003, 08:04 PM
hehe...that was my ride for a few days...

StageA...with the skyline engine..full Cusco suspention...sweet turbo...fast, fun, and can take the wife to go get groceries in style...

adh.jpg

fuck me in the ass!! that is fucking badass :worthy:

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Dec 14 2003, 10:33 PM
That tommy iz the shiznit,

I'd give my left testicle and my next 5 min of air for one of those!

y's it gotta be the left..never the right? eh eh :p

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Dec 14 2003, 10:46 PM
y's it gotta be the left..never the right? eh eh :p

because the right one is the dominant one, with only the right one, you can still have kids.

he has an authentic tommy kaira shift knob. its nice. B)

"The racing spirit tuned by Tommy Kaira" and it has a signature on it. It's neat.

-> Steve

Good feel too.. Oddly enough, while Tommy Kaira doesn't really make Honda stuff, this fits the Honda thread pattern, which is very different from Toyota or Nissan threads.

Back