1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tonight Sucks

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by pissedoffsol, Jun 21, 2003.

1. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

so, i get called into work tonight... my day off. ok, no big deal, i'll cover for the bitch you called out. Reason: fell down stairs, has concusion WORST EXCUSE EVER!
    anyway....

so i get here, manager goes- i have one more favor to ask you... oh boy.... here it comes... the first shift guy is going to be an hour late. the bus doesn't start that early on saturdays.

:wtf:

retard comes in late because of the bus schedule??????????? and the managers say thats ok????????? mother fucker walk your ass here, ride your bike, etc. Bristol isn't big. you can get from one side of town to the other in about 15-20 min on a bike. i work in the dead center of town.... so cut that at LEAST in half. 10 fucking min on a bike.... and no, he has to wait a god damn hour for the bus. fucking looser

2. Domeskilla

Domeskilla Senior Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sucks to be you.. it feels good to not have to work and still get cash :p

3. BigJ

BigJ I'm just about that action Boss. VIP

:axe: Bust that fool up y0!!!

4. dohcvtec_accord

dohcvtec_accord WRX Sellout

Hi Peter. What's happening. Say, I'm going to have to go ahead and ask you to come in on Saturday around niiiiiiiiiiiiine. That would be great.

Oh yeah, I'm going to have to ask you to go ahead and come in on Sunday, too. We've lost a few people and we sort of have to play catchup. Thanks!

5. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

6. Tonyd0821

Tonyd0821 Banned

:lol: LOL :lol:

got those TPS reports done allready B? :lol:

7. asmallsol

asmallsol Super Moderator

My night was not bad. Went to a redline meet, saw some sweet cars (4 supras, supercharged s2k, AE86, silvia conversion) but alot of rice. I even met Pills for the first time but he cought me right as a group of us were going out to dinner. I had no idea about the area so instead of getting lost, I basicly just said hi and ran.

8. Havok

Havok Senior Member

quit yer bitchin'.

9. sisteve

sisteve Guest

i have a ball park frank you can suck on :)

10. wildbillhatchbac

wildbillhatchbac the OG VIP

my night - - - told through me and Bs conversation - - -

wildbillhatchbac: yo street racing in hartford is off the hook
    pissedoffsolwork: uhhhh
    pissedoffsolwork: are you being serious here?
    wildbillhatchbac: crazy ass cars flyin around like race track style running from cops settin up races on like old facotry roads and shit
    wildbillhatchbac: yeah dude
    wildbillhatchbac: it was like me E and adam were on a race track dude
    pissedoffsolwork: uhhh
    wildbillhatchbac: the set up races f&f style
    pissedoffsolwork: no shit
    pissedoffsolwork: you get pulled over or anything?
    wildbillhatchbac: yeah man we almost had a race set up but cops busted it up
    wildbillhatchbac: no didn't get pulled over
    pissedoffsolwork: who were you racing?
    pissedoffsolwork: lol
    wildbillhatchbac: the use ambulances to block roads sometimes i guess
    pissedoffsolwork: wtf
    wildbillhatchbac: i wasn't gonna race. . .. but you have to race around all these roads and the try to set up races in like 3 different areas
    wildbillhatchbac: one time there was like 2-300 people had to have been over 200 cars . .. bovs like crasy dude
    wildbillhatchbac: everyones burnin out . . passin on the wrong side of the road and shit
    wildbillhatchbac: we had to run and dip out with like atleast 100 cars f&f stlye
    wildbillhatchbac: "we got cops cops cops!"
    pissedoffsolwork: damn...
    pissedoffsolwork: where in harftofrd is this ?
    wildbillhatchbac: like under 91 kinda. . . sorta near golfers warehouse
    pissedoffsolwork: uhhh ok?????
    wildbillhatchbac: kinda near were we saw the fireworks i think. . like last year
    pissedoffsolwork: like on the east hartford side?
    wildbillhatchbac: yeah i think so . .. near were 15 and 91 cross
    pissedoffsolwork: sounds crazy
    pissedoffsolwork: i dont know if its someting id like to get involved with

11. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

B it was fucking hot
    i will be going back up there soon .... probly not gunna make it a weekly event or anything ... but it was fucking dope

i highly suggest checking it out at least once .... everyone was saying the cops were unusually active tonight ... usually they get at least an hour at each spot before they get busted up

12. sportlinecrx

sportlinecrx Banned

:lol: i love that movie!

one thing i do like about my job is that i can come in an hour late and no one gives me shit about it...not even my boss :) i practically own the place....though id never want to actually own it.

gotta watch out when you go street racing. the cops out here have undercover peeps posing as racers in the crowd, letting cops know where its going down and when to show up. then if u get pulled over, your car gets inspected by the cops and by the BAR (bureau of automotive repair) to see if u got any illegal mods. the fine for just being a spectator is $500! here.

13. tedwright

tedwright Senior Member

can you say "entrapment"??

14. cxjon

cxjon Senior Member

we had something like what wildbill said here in kato a few years back. cops only came once and then everyone stopped doing it. kinda shitty tho it was fun as hell. no one even got a ticket and it died just like that

15. sportlinecrx

sportlinecrx Banned

naw, theres no real money in the instant sign business, at least not out here. too much lowballing and the customers are shitty. for example, they will order something and after you make sure u understand what they want, you make the sign, then they come pick it up and say its not right. :bash: some of them will go so far as to argue the proof/layout that they signed, saying they didnt see something or they didnt mean for us to actually use their measurements, etc.., etc.. also, everyone wants their shit yesterday. between the re-do's, the rush orders and my absent-minded sales people (cant write an order up right to save their lives!!!)..im ready to fucking kill someone!

16. Slo86GT

Slo86GT Super Moderator

I've worked all of about 20 minutes tonight... I love my job. I don't DO shit, and they're giving me 10 hours of overtime over the next 2 weeks.

MONEY rules. :)

17. IDMaxGuy

IDMaxGuy Senior Member

Thats how it is evey weekend in Springfield, Mo we go to BNI and cant get broken up, the owner goes with us and it is a private lot, then we all go race, then come back, its awesome. we always make the gay people with neons under there car go and block the road. u know the people with the bulbs hanging 3 inches below the chassis.

18. hcivic.com

hcivic.com Senior Member

Ha I got the best job I serve and bartend and a restaurant
    5-6 hours 5 days a week and that’s it

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted