Tons of 88-91 Civic/CRX Parts, Even D16y8 Parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

still waiting for you to pm me a price to have both fenders shipped to 92504...plz lemme know...thanx...

interested in the si cluster and center console pending pics. Pm a shipped price (35209) and pics please. Also looking for a glove compartment (prefer black) if you have one.

Last edited:
hey i want to put a zc tranny in my 92 civic but people are telling to put a si tranny in what one is better and some one told me that a zc head will be better for my car

hey i want to put a zc tranny in my 92 civic but people are telling to put a si tranny in what one is better and some one told me that a zc head will be better for my car

A simple click of the search function on this forums will answer your questions. Secondly, posting of tech questions in someone's forsale thread will pretty much get you nothing but hurt feelings.

Just sayin':ph34r:

can u please pm me a shipping price for thos two front fenders???or hell just post the shipping price on this thread...shipping to 92504...thank you

Hey man emailed you about the Wings West Kit. Just wanted to know if it is still available. Thanks.

Back