TONS OF B AND D PARTS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a Dual Core... for some reason today Im having brain farts... damn it... time for some sex and sleep...

Originally posted by brian11to1@Oct 17 2004, 02:56 PM
It is a Dual Core... for some reason today Im having brain farts... damn it... time for some sex and sleep...
[post=403739]Quoted post[/post]​

lol no prob.. yup its dual core all the del sols with b16s had dual core's. its in mint condition you want to take it off my hands??? its all packaged up ready to ship !!!

if u are still selling the Z6 head..i want it....how much for it shipped to 23464..hit me back as soon as u can.

Originally posted by CRXSI91@Oct 23 2004, 10:37 AM
if u are still selling the Z6 head..i want it....how much for it shipped to 23464..hit me back as soon as u can.
[post=406480]Quoted post[/post]​

well i sold the z6 head but i still have a jdm d15b vtec head with a cam that is equivilent to the zex stage 2 i will sacrifice for 200 shipped. it is in perfect conditionwith 20,ooo miles

hey my mechanic told me to put a cable zc tranny in my car and take the hydrolic one out and he wants to put a zc head in also but people are telling me to put a si tranny in and not the zc one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back