tons of Honda Accord Parts ! FOR SALE cheap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Accordian

I need to get rid of this stuff, I'm considering all offers so pm me or e-mail me at iantvt@adelphia.net with any questions or you can reply to this thread, I'll check it. All prices do not include shipping, buyer pays shipping.

Accord Auto Tranny from 94 EX -just rebuilt year and a half ago- perfect working condition (includes mount, all sensors, tourqe converter, driveplate) $400

Accord Radiator with Fan, Upper Hose, and cap from 94 DX $20

Accord Distributor from 94 DX $20

OEM Corner Lights from 94 EX 4dr Sedan $10

OEM Bumper Lights from 94 EX $10

OEM Pssenger's Side Tailight Assembly (includes harness, seal, and bulb sockets) $20

Center Trim/Dash Piece (Includes lighter socket, Clock, Hazzard Light Switch) $15

ECU/ECM For 94-95 Honda Accord EX Automatic Tranny (POA) $60

ECU/ECM For 94-95 Honda Accord DX/LX/SE Manual Tranny (POB) $60

Accord Automatic Starter From 94 EX $25

DC Sports Ceramic Coated Header 4-2-1, 2-peice (includes O2 sensor, and ring gaskets) HAS HAIRLINE CRACK ALONG ONE OF THE WELDS (other peice not pictured but included) $50

Throttle Body and Upper Intake Manifold from 94 Accord DX (includes all sensors, dirty but is in perfect working condition) $30

that shit's got good prices

im pretty sure those corner lights will fit accord lx coupe so i might take them off you hands

PROBLEM!
I live in florida but we could work out shipping shit if your up to it.

If you have any other accord parts post em up!

I think I have a few more parts, I'm not sure what it will cost to get the lights to Florida but if you pay shipping, sure I'm up to it.

Obd1 94-95 the distributor is for an external coils style ignition system though, the F22b2

Back