Tons of JDMness Sols

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
http://www.geocities.co.jp/SilkRoad-Lake/4.../03motegi_1.htm

DSC04224_300.jpg

I want this snow board rack.

Pilot: Hartford Airport, this is DelSol Heavy coming in for a landing at 3500 feet and 240 knots...request permission for landing.

Ground: Delsol Heavy, Slow to 180 Knot and decend to 1500 feet and shoot for active runway 24left.

Pilot: Roger Hartford Airport, deploying the flaps on the wings at this time to decend and slow down for runway 24L at 180 Knots and 1500.

DSC04247_300.jpg

winning gold racing hart CP035s
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

DSC04271_300.jpg

what lip is this??????

DSC04216_300.jpg

i found Waldo

DSC04235_300.jpg

why???????????

DSC04239_300.jpg

i dunno what lip that is, but it fucking owns imo ;)

it's good to know that there are ricers over there too :p

Wow, altezza lights are really bigger over there than I thought!

can anyone confirm or deny the automated targa top removal on JDM sol's?

yea, thats what i was looking to confirm...

was hoping to see some pics of that in action on the above website but no such luck...

right click, save as transatop in action

They are POS. Cool, but POS. They were 200lbs if not more heavier then the stock setup, and on top of that, the motors to lift the trunk/top had plastic gears in them. After time went buy, they got brittle and would strip. This would cause your top to stop halfway throught the process. Doesn't sound TOO bad, however, while the transatop was in use, it would put a 5mph speed limiter on the car. it would brake halfway through the process and then your basiclys stranded going 5mph. Then, the only way to get it down is to then use the little crank tool that comes with the car and crank the entire assembly back down by sticking it in some slot. SOOOOOO much work.

and WTF do you need confirmed. 2 pics of them have already posted just in this thread.

Back