Tons Of Stuff For Sale: Shells, Motors And Turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Trinity

I go back like Aqua Net.
ok its that time for me to get a new car again. this time i'm getting rid of some other shit so here it is. please hit me up thru IM, email or cell at 603-365-5116. I am located in the wilmington deleware area.

96 civic dx coupe shell,manual, clean title. Straight body( primered and ready for paint), greddy front lip, CTR headlights, extra front bumper, Super clean cloth interior. 2200 ( if you buy motor- 3250 takes both)

95 GSR motor. complete longblock , Skunk 2 intake manifold, 85k on motor. New Ferrea valvetrain. Fresh head- 1800 FIRM.

I am getting rid of a 89 civic dx shell ( NO TITLE). the motor is still in it but does not run. i do not know what is wrong with the motor but i can not get it to start. the exterior is in decent condition and the interior needs a little work. would be a great drag shell, or auto-x , road race car. i'm looking for 600 bucks and its in the VA area.

i also have a 90 crx hf. interior is perfect and exterior has the rust in the rear corner panel like the rest. the paint is great looking though and the car is in good running order just needs axles. has a d16a6 motor in it with a tanabe racing medallion exhaust. i a looking for 1500-2k on this car. its in the DE area

custom equal length manifold, 60-1 garrett turbo, HKS racing blow off valve, front mount intercooler, turbonetics wastegate ( BRAND NEW) , all the piping. Piping is made to fit 96-00 civics. HKS turbo timer, manual boost controller,Vortech FMU, REAL missing link also.Less than 1k miles on everything
valued at 4200, willling to let go for 2800.

Ok i think that is about it for now. any questions feel free to ask. the 96 shell is a coupe and its in GREAT condition. like said earlier the interior is perfect and the body is as well

ill take that motor off your hands if you work with me on the price :D if you can find me a ls/gsr hydro tranny to go with that, ill jump in the whip right now. pm me peace

1500 for a GSR motor is a good deal. i have people that tell me its worth 2k. i can't work with you on the price. i need the prices posted so i can buy another car

Originally posted by Calesta@May 27 2003, 02:04 AM
Bump for Megan. That CRX HF might be of interest to Katie's sister- I'll check.

hey let me know. i am so close to buying my EK its crazy.

Alrighty- I'll let you know as soon as I can find out. Do you have any pics of the car?

actually i'm gonna post them. i hope this works.

s3e377a9821a03.jpg

s3dc93cc9f1e94.jpg

there is a green SI door on it now since the HF door had a broken latch. i was working at a junkyard at the time and got a really good si door. i still have the stock door with it though. it has a d16a6 in it, tanabe hyper medallion exhaust and a DC sports stainless steel 4-2-1 header.

Back