too much rear positive camber

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

typesiracing

94 honda civic dx

This is what i've done.

1. lowered car via sleeved struts and coilovers
2. rear disc conversion

After the rear disc conversion the rear wheels looked like \ / i always though after lowering a car the wheels should look like / \ which would be an easier fix. This i don't know how to fix.

I'm assuming that i messed up somewhere. I would appreciate any help on this matter. No, i have not had it aligned yet because i want to eliminate any possible errors first.

Thanks for you help in advance.

If thats all i gotta do i'm fine with it. i'm just concerned about the direction the camber went, and if i did something wrong. I mean, i doubled checked everything and it appears i did everything right but if thats the case someone else surely has been through this.

yeah, that's puzzling. where did you get the rear trailing arms from? did you see the car they came off of? when I bought mine, I got gyped - the car had been in a wreck, and one of the TAs was bent - not enough so I could see by looking at it, but when I put it on the car, toe was way off.

if you can manage it, you might try the spindle swap onto your original trailing arms. If they're straight, that means you bought bad TAs.

Shocks, not struts and my money is on something being bent or parts for some other car if you actually do have positive camber.

Originally posted by nfn15037@Nov 15 2004, 12:53 AM
Shocks, not struts and my money is on something being bent or parts for some other car if you actually do have positive camber.
[post=416922]Quoted post[/post]​

i bet you guys are on to something because the car i got the parts from was in a wreck. But just like someone said....to the eye there appears to be nothing wrong...but the puzzling thing is both of them are off. thanks for the replies

whats involved with the spindle swap?

Back