too rice or not too rice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

"$2160 for 8 17x8 +45mm Gold RPF1's shipped with one set of center caps"

He didnt have the tire prices on hand so I can update you with that later

Originally posted by revolution8k+Oct 21 2004, 12:23 AM-->
asmallsol
@Oct 21 2004, 12:20 AM
rotas for a set of winter tires? Why? Chances are they are going to get bent or something like that. Just get good old steelies, and buy nice wheels for the summer
[post=405494]Quoted post[/post]​

Do WRXs come with any steelies? I think they have the same base 16" rims as the 2.5RS.
[post=405496]Quoted post[/post]​

They dont come with steelies. The first year of WRX's had the same set of rims as the '98 2.5RS. Atleast I believe they're identical. They're the same gold color and I thought the pattern was the same but I'm not positive.

And if you're going to be paying 25k+ for a car, I think you damn well better expect alloys as opposed to steelies. But like he was saying you always can pick up steelies for like $100, beat the hell out of them and not care.

Originally posted by webink_EK9@Oct 21 2004, 12:25 AM
Rotas look good I think and it has summer tires and wheels I guess. Rotas aren't too expensive either. Steelies aren't that good looking I don't think. Anyway, I just put up some photos. WRX Photos
[post=405497]Quoted post[/post]​

Atleast my jealousy of you just decreased because its a wagon and not a sedan.

Originally posted by revolution8k+Oct 21 2004, 01:29 AM-->
@Oct 21 2004, 01:13 AM
www.axiswheels.com

DICK_b_car.jpg

[post=405505]Quoted post[/post]​

ew... what is that? like a cashmere yellow? fucking disgusting. :thumbsdown:

but the car is still badass...
[post=405512]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes it is. Only if it was any other color. Silver, red, blue, black...perhaps.

But that car is so friggin low that it defeats the purpose of the car. So much for ever hitting any bumps.

I sent him your message with the 48 and he said he could get 45 maybe they don't make 48 I have no idea.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Oct 25 2004, 08:52 PM
Atleast my jealousy of you just decreased because its a wagon and not a sedan.
[post=407375]Quoted post[/post]​

My jealousy increased BECAUSE it's a wagon. WRX wagons OWN!!!!

Back