took me 6 hours to build this.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

waddayoumeansometimes......?

you may be old,feel old, but the day you act old...then your old.

While we're having a group hug, I still play with transformers.

Dolls....

I played with dolls when I was 5, with my sister. Then I upgraded to more challenging things, like legos and k'nex. I used to build the giant cities out of legos, when I lived in Costa Rica, my grandmother got me this rediculously large set of legos, so that's what I did all day.

Jay plays with Transformers, AND GI-Joe's, Steve.

toys that allow you to build instill creativity :)

^I have a whole room in my house for my toys, I'm right there with ya :p

i just found out that my 9 year old half-brother likes the Transformers and wants some for his birthday. i guess ima have to get him some Transformers.

i used to be into the Transformers almost 20 years ago (geezus i sound old). i watched the cartoons, played with the toys and had some shirts. fun times :)

I'm just kidding. I don't play, I don't laugh. I clean firearms, reload spent cartridges, work on cars, build car designs, buy and sell cars, build PCs, program, write science papers, read, write poetry, work on the forge, sew, upholster, fix electronics, build robots, build small devices, research quantum physics, build tesla devices, cook / clean , work on house roofs and carpentry, attend classes for Cisco and Management, paint cars and do body work, balance bankbooks, care for herps and fish, write music, play piano / dulcimer / violin / harmonica and work in the studio. I also travel. The games I play are usually Chess / Go / Othello. I also play Scrabble and kick ass at that too.

No time for toys.

I'm just kidding. I don't play, I don't laugh. I clean firearms, reload spent cartridges, work on cars, build car designs, buy and sell cars, build PCs, program, write science papers, read, write poetry, work on the forge, sew, upholster, fix electronics, build robots, build small devices, research quantum physics, build tesla devices, cook / clean , work on house roofs and carpentry, attend classes for Cisco and Management, paint cars and do body work, balance bankbooks, care for herps and fish, write music, play piano / dulcimer / violin / harmonica and work in the studio. I also travel. The games I play are usually Chess / Go / Othello. I also play Scrabble and kick ass at that too.

No time for toys.

what do you mean by this, i hope your not refering to an obnoxious std commonly found on cheap hookers?

Herps are also Newts, Salamanders and certain frogs. As well as Turtles / tortoises.

Life-stage animals.

Just a partial list. I only list the things I've done in the past few months. I have projects sitting on the bench for close to 2 years now.

I'm a little stretched.

Back