Took me a week to realize this is post worthy...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This happened last weekend and 'till just now, didn't think to post it. I'm not one to post much of my personal life on here because, well... it's NOYFB. Besides, I know only a few of you personally, so the rest of your opinions/ help mean nothing to me. Anyway... I'm sharing this because I'm the good guy that kicked ass and got the girl.

So I dated a girl named Charity a few years ago and basically she left me for the bottle. I was nuts for her. Totally truely in love mad head over heels crazy about her. So she IMs me out of the blue last Friday, like whoa. In the two years since, she's sobered up and got knocked up by a douschebag. The kid is now almost three months old. We're talking and stuff for a few hours and she asks me to call her. So I call her. Old feelings came back. I asked if she wanted to hang out the next day and she said yeah, and gave me directions to her apartment.

I go over there on Saturday and we hang out and have dinner and watch a movie and talk and laugh and pretty much pick up where we left off. But it was good. Then, around midnight, Douschebag shows up to see his kid (he hasn't been over in three weeks to see the little guy and the only reason he was over was to see who owned the red car in front of her apt.- besides, who the fuck shows up at midnight to see an infant?).

Now, Charity told me some things that went on between them after she got pregnant- him pushing her, him accusing her of cheating on him, him cheating onher, ect. He tries to be all buddy buddy like and shake my hand and I tell him straight up, "you have no idea how hard it is to keep my ass planted on this couch when the cocksucker that pushed a pregnant woman is in the same room with me. You need to leave NOW." He left. So she and I sit back down on the couch and cuddle and talk some more.

At around 4AM, we pull the futon out for me to sleep on and I shut the light off, and I see a figure outside the glass sliding door turn and slink around the corner of the building. I thought it was something else for a split second and that ran chills up my spine, and then I realized who it was.

I raged. The evil that is unleashed when I rage cannot be put in words. No, you can't relate to it because you just don't understand what's inside me, nor is it likely that you have what I have inside me, either.

Anyway...

In a t-shirt, pants, and skate shoes, I charged out into 2' of snow and subzero temps. to chase Douschebag down. I tackle him and take a fist of hippy hair out of the back of his head, then grabbed both wrists, pull them behind his back and half guide him, half drag him back into the apartment. Once there, I threw him to the ground and pinned him with an arm behind his back and a knee on the back of his neck. It was sheer luck that I had enough control of my, ahm... "thing" to keep from dislocating his arm and basically chewing his face off.

Charity called the cops while I held him there, and held him there 'till they came. We filled out reports and she filed a restraining order on Douschebag. I got a stern talking to about using excessive force to which I replied, "would you have done it any differently if it were you in my shoes?" The subject was pretty much dropped.

So, me being the hero and all, I got to hit it four times- twice that night, again when we woke up, and then again before I left on Sunday night.

Hu-AH!

So the good guys do finish first sometimes. Good job, way to show that stalking fucker his place.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jan 30 2004, 10:59 PM
whatever happened to your girlfriend who is in south america, picking beans in guatemala?

She made a run for the border and got a free drivers license! I heard she's making money on the side dressing like a guy and stealing radios out of Hondas in SoCal.

but i thought she was your "peruvian princess" whats up with that?!?

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jan 30 2004, 11:20 PM
She is. She's not in the states yet. Dumbass gov't with their terrorist bullshit... This was a one time thing. :p

sooooo essentially you cheated on your girlfriend with the ex?

how does that make you any better than the wife beater?

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Jan 30 2004, 11:06 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Jan 30 2004, 10:59 PM
whatever happened to your girlfriend who is in south america, picking beans in guatemala?

She made a run for the border and got a free drivers license! I heard she's making money on the side dressing like a guy and stealing radios out of Hondas in SoCal.

Hard to tell nowadays....

most of their chicks look like guys...

what with the light mustaches, curly cue sideburns and arm hair and all :lol:

Hell yeah! Way to kick ass and take the girl. It sounds almost like a movie. :D

hey loco how do i become a member of that HYPER HOMO RUTHLESS RICKETY RICER ROCKET G-UNIT ASS BALLIN MUTHAFUCKN SUPER SQUAD!!!

Man... that's way better than my story!!!! way to go you :bash: :slap: :kick: :beat: :nutkick: his ass!!!!
so, are you now a step boyfriend??? or from american wedding just a "mother fucker"?hahahahahha j/k

So is she going to have another kid in 9 months?

:ph34r:

To Quote Boo-urns and TonyD's avatar..

av-13955.gif

EXCELLENT

:)

lol... no kid in 9 months... I wrapped the kilbasa. As for having to deal with the guy for a few more years... Few more years? Try the rest of her life! Or, at lest the next 18 years. I'm very sad that the kid ties them together. :(

Back