Took me a week to realize this is post worthy...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What ever happened to you buying a boat and not posting here anymore???

what was the "thing" you had control of that almost dislocated his arm and could have chewed his face off?

that a boy loco- Proud of ya man, it's good to hear someone taking care of some of the bullshit going on the world today- of course you got laid for it, but still, you took care of the bullshit first and that's what matters!

Just me but I wouldn't fuck with any chick that just had a kid or that was a mommy and all. Thats not a hit it and quit it type deal to me...she has a family, sort've.

Originally posted by khrisb@Jan 31 2004, 11:08 PM
What ever happened to you buying a boat and not posting here anymore???

:lol: YOU MADE A FUNNY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was pretty clever, and I give you props for your one and only (so far) funny on hondaswap.

I just read that story right now, A+ Loco for kicking some ass and you prolly scared the crap outta that little fucker! :thumbsup:

*EDIT* Very post- :worthy:

hahaah travis told me about your ji-rage as he put it..... its so unexpected, atleast to me, coming from you....the part of you tackling that guy. anyone ever see a 5 foot 7 (or 8) guy tackle someone...its funny. (speaking from experience of seeing it)

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Feb 3 2004, 11:31 AM
Ji rage... haha... Actually, I call it Jigression. Like agression, but more concentrated and focused.

Nah, that's no good, sounds too much like "digression". :)

Back