took my car to the shop help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

alex s

i was driving my car when i noticed the tires were dragging and were leaving tire marks ass i drove the innerside of my frontdriverside tire was worn to nothing and it looks like the 2 fronttires are pointing in diffrent directions a tiny bit the driver side is straight and the passenger is a lil to the right (driveable but tire will skid and make noise i think it was the alligment but the guy at the shop says the passenger side hub is bad .....is it the alligment and is this guy at the shop just bullshitting about it being the driverside hub..........he says its bad...i had just purchased to used knuckle and hub the whole peices on both side now im having that promblem

He might not be B.S.ing you. Couldn't say for sure without looking at it. It would be hard to call this guy a liar without being there.
"leaving tire marks" --Holy shit!! :blink: That is way off. Stupid question but did you reconnect both tie rod ends?
If you did and you didn't have this problem before the work you did, he's probably right.

the driverside tire is all fucked on the innerside(worn to the metal wire) ...and he says its the right side hub the wheels arent pointeing right either can that be caused by a bad hub or is it the alligment

i dident do the work on the car. i dont know about tie rods

What exactly is he saying is bad? The knuckle, hub bearing or what?

Who did the work for you? (the knuckle part)

Well, I don't know for sure what is going on with your car without seeing it but I will say that a wheel bearing on the right side won't screw up your tire on the left side. If the "whole arm piece", as you call it, is bad then you should be able to see the difference. It will have to be bent all to shit to cause that problem.

Back