Tookie Williams Night Night

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FFCiv

any one else pretty happy about this. Fucker wants clemancy. let him fry. however I am gonna wear ondec 12th a shirt that says "Save Tookie" on the front and I need a good slogan for the back. maybe soemthiong bout the money he got (200 bucks) or maybe like "The crip walk will die with him". I want to see if anyone in my highschool has any idea whats going on in the US

Fuck em... one less....

no no...

let him out. let him lead this gang war to it's peak, and kill off all the idiots who shoot people for retarded reasons.

thanks.

*sigh* it was a joke. throw em all in a pile with saddam and let the devil fry em in a nonstick pan.

and Blanco... i was 9 in the 'late' 80s. haha

I think its funny how hes is trying to get out of the death penalty cause he wrote a fucking book? Riiiightttt.. like that saves your ass. Hang the fucker, gangs are bad mmmkay?

Quoted post[/post]]
I actually think he should be commuted to life without parole, even though I'm for the death penalty in most cases.

And the Crips won't die with him, niggaz'll still 'e Crippin'.

Yes and become a drain on society, especially in a maximum security prison where there's absolutely zero contribution made back towards society.

In enlightenment of my drunkeness, I... wait, I still stand for everything I said. Hang the fucker. Just cause he is an acclaimed 'anti-gang' movement leader, that doesn't take back the murders and endless illegal deeds he commited. Call me prejudice, call me inhumane, call me what you will. He is a gang leader, no matter what he did after the fact, that is regardless. Lynchburg, here we come.

Quoted post[/post]]
To it's peak? You were in Cali during the late-'80s/early-'90s, right? :huh:

He shouldn't ever be a free man again, but he has defintely changed enough that he doesn't warrent death any longer. In my own opinion.

...because what someone does now changes what they once did, correct?

Quoted post[/post]]
I think its funny how hes is trying to get out of the death penalty cause he wrote a fucking book? Riiiightttt.. like that saves your ass. Hang the fucker, gangs are bad mmmkay?

Wow I actually have to agree with a Notre Dame fan, I feel dirty :laugh:

Hitler wrote a fucking book, but don't fry him, electricity costs money y0! rope is like a buck and trees are free! :) (Note: Me wanting to hang him has NOTHING to do with the fact that he's black, I just feel that if your on death row you don't need an expensive send off, the tax payers have already wasted enough money getting you there)

Step two: Blow up California!!!

Quoted post[/post]]
...because what someone does now changes what they once did, correct?

isn't that the whole point of our prison system?? Rehabilitation. While it doesn't give back the lives or whatever that was taken from others, In a way, its like we're saying, if you do you 20 years, you are forgiven of what you've done....

Quoted post[/post]]
Co-Founder of the Crips.

who am the Crips?

never heard of it.

only gangs i know are the los sobas or some shit and the latin kings

Bloods and Crips. Those are like the two most notorious gangs in the U.S. Google is your friend B!

Back